Forums

Help › Forums

Most Detested Course

Sun, Feb 1 2015 5:34 AM (102 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 2:55 AM

Kiawah for me. It is a pity as I have the honor of playing this course years ago.

On here it is totally f**ked up and I avoid this crap at all costs. I personally would prefer it WGT deleted this mess.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 3:11 AM

Tad harsh IMO although some of the reads are" guessville" granted due to lack of photo's.  

I seldom look at RGs there.  I am not be bothered playing it enough to really get to know it just to work out what I would not need to had it been photographed more thoroughly.  That said the cost of balls, choice of RGs and extortionate WGT rake makes them seldom worth looking at for people like me anyway these days anyway, but that's another thread.

Oly does not do it for me.  Probably IRL it's awesome +, but here I am even more grip it and rip it, and find that place takes me too long if I am really trying:)

• shoeshinethis
    1,090 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 3:35 AM

Merion for me, and if I ever get another tailwind on #2 I'm going to buy a lottery ticket. Last time I had a tailwind there was last years qualifier. I'm not including alt though.

And where are H's yellow callys???  FFS wgt, if ya need help programming just ask, there's lots of playas on here that can program. (I'm one) I'll do it for free.......

Edit....Ok I'll eat crow..

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 5:09 AM

If you combined Olympic front 9 with Merion back 9 you'd have my vision of hell.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 5:33 AM

tiffer67:

If you combined Olympic front 9 with Merion back 9 you'd have my vision of hell.

LOL. Couple of days ago it might have been PH for you. Nice Q'ing.  ;-)

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 7:31 AM

Thanks Jim :O)

• TNP56
    510 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 8:32 AM

The Best of The Par 4's      are the hardest course on here now.....I hate it but it's a great test to get better at those holes.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 8:33 AM

Jimbog1964:

Oly does not do it for me.  Probably IRL it's awesome +, but here I am even more grip it and rip it, and find that place takes me too long if I am really trying:)

I've played there IRL, and beauty it has. It is much more hilly, both up & down and sideways, and the greens are mostly quite small, as compared to what we see here. It is super difficult and requires local knowledge skills. That said, playing here, I stumble mostly at Whistler & Cabo due to lack of experience with both.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 9:45 AM
    Pinehurst for me.
  • liam91
    3,130 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 11:15 AM

Kiawah for me ,i just cannot figure those greens

RSS