Help › Forums

Most Detested Course

Sun, Feb 1 2015 5:34 AM (102 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 1:51 PM

donsprintr:
    See your wall Jim ...

The 5 iron is what i was looking for, thanks for that. Been trying to force a 4i in there. 1st try with the 5i got 30 feet-most happy with that, can work from there.  ;-)

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 2:19 PM

YankeeJim:

donsprintr:
    See your wall Jim ...

The 5 iron is what i was looking for, thanks for that. Been trying to force a 4i in there. 1st try with the 5i got 30 feet-most happy with that, can work from there.  ;-)

That'll work ... always happy to help ... :-)

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 2:25 PM

Merion......because a bad shot there can kill a good round faster than on any other course.

At least for me.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 6:54 PM

With a realistic attention to this thought, the 'Best of Par 4's' is my choice. It isn't about the difficulty; as mentioned above, we have plenty of difficult 'tracks' to choose from. For me and my heart, the best of 4's are void of the "juice" I need for pleasure and low 'nums'. Nothing to anticipate as a 'breather' in the way of a 'birdie' or 'eagle' option except for one hole. I just don't get very ;- ) as I play it...it wears me out --- LOL  

• unclenewy
    334 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 7:04 PM

I try to avoid Kiawah as often as I can.

Those greens are just "close your left eye and stick you're tongue out to the right" unreadable!

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 8:38 PM

SweetiePie:

With a realistic attention to this thought, the 'Best of Par 4's' is my choice. It isn't about the difficulty; as mentioned above, we have plenty of difficult 'tracks' to choose from. For me and my heart, the best of 4's are void of the "juice" I need for pleasure and low 'nums'. Nothing to anticipate as a 'breather' in the way of a 'birdie' or 'eagle' option except for one hole. I just don't get very ;- ) as I play it...it wears me out --- LOL  

Best of Par4 course for me would have to be the hardest course, I agree

• DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 9:08 PM

Ditto,,same here,,par 4 course is a monster.........................I hope they never play the open on that course,the cut would probably be around 62  LOL

• kirky67
    114 Posts
    Sun, Jun 29 2014 12:26 AM

yeah its Kiawah but only because for some reason the camera angles esp when putting are all messed up...surely its not 2 much to ask just to be able to see a decent view of my putt

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jul 2 2014 5:15 AM

donsprintr:

YankeeJim:

donsprintr:
    See your wall Jim ...

That'll work ... always happy to help ... :-)

Gotta rethank you, Don, that 5i kept me in a CC bracket by 2 feet.  :-D

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Jul 2 2014 9:46 AM

SweetiePie:
    Oh, and Jim, I have a saved replay of Wolf #9 (my favorite) that will answer your question.

Great shot Lily!  And a very appreciative gallery too!  Here's a video for you.

RSS