Forums

Help › Forums

Tracking down disconnects/crashes

Sun, Sep 10 2023 6:38 PM (475 replies)
  • JJR69
    37 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2015 1:25 PM

Harsh? No!!! What is harsh is that I have had this problem for two years and have given my input time and time again, never to get an answer from wgt  or anybody else in these communities/forums. And what is the most harsh of all? I spend money, real cash money on this game just to see it go down the drain, losing games and balls, putting me at a point where I can't make any progress in the game. It has all been a waste of time and money. I keep logging in, in the hopes that it will be all fixed but after two years of being disappointed, I have had about enough. If the developers and programmers don't know how to troubleshoot what they built ....and that goes for EVERYTHING......then maybe you should get some new help that knows up from down. TWO years....this is the worst response time or in this case, no response, from any game I have ever played.

And being that people spend money to play this game....shouldn't there be a clause in the Terms and Conditions that states that wgt  should HAVE to keep the game running in top condition and to follow up on all bug reports within a certain time frame??? If not, then we all agreed to just give them our money with little or no results to show from it.   

I like the game and it has great potential for being a very fun game but right now, it's not fun at all!!!! Just a disappointment!!!

Ever heard the phrase "Sh!t or get off the pot!"?? Well do one or the other already!!!!!!!

Refund comes to mind every time I play!! That can't be a good thing!! You think??

• nomTAJ
    52 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 9:32 AM

K7JBQ:

I just became a "yellow" after being a green forever. It has to be because of WGT issues, as I do not quit games. Period.

To say I am not pleased by this would be the understatement of the year.

Oh at least I'm not the only one... I only play Blitz now for last year+ and I play thousands of games and also NEVER quit a game deliberately or because I was playing bad. Now because of the daily Freeze-ups I get I have been given a Yellow tick! About time to quit I think.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 12:19 PM

pdb1:

JJR69:
    .shouldn't there be a clause in the Terms and Conditions that states that wgt  should HAVE to keep the game running in top condition and to follow up on all bug reports within a certain time frame???

We wish . But this game is still running on the pretense that it is BETA .

Beta testing is the last stage of testing, and normally can involve sending the product to beta test sites outside the company for real-world exposure or offering the product for a free trial download over the Internet.

In computing, the term "beta" is used as (usually) the last testing release(or the preview release) in the software before the "release" version.

Which is exactly what is going on here . We are the guinea pigs . That will never change . Omitting WGT from any obligation to provide anything in the way of quality , upgrades , reports , etc . 

Knowing that . The decision to include or involve oneself in anything beyond that is strictly on our own .

True, but now we have sound!!!!

• OkieX
    175 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 10:06 AM

Get ready WGT.

EVERY F U K ING TIME I GET  FU KING DISCONNECTED FROM A GAME I WANT ALL THE HITS ON MY BALLS  FU KING REPLACED.

So I will be sending a  few or more emails A DAY for refund of balls.

EVERYONE EMAIL FOR REFUND OF BALLS.  IT'S NOT WHAT WE PAY FOR.  FU K THE ***.

YOU OWE US ALL.

• OkieX
    175 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 10:18 AM

EVERY TIME YOU CANNOT FINISH GAME DUE TO WGT CAUSED CONNECTION PROBLEMS DO NOT ONLY COME TO THIS THREAD TO COMPLAIN.   

GO TO http://www.wgt.com/help-request.aspx  AND REQUEST A REFUND OF ALL THE HITS WASTED ON YOUR BALLS.  WGT CAN'T COMP YOU FOR YOUR WASTED TIME TRYING TO PLAY THEIR FU KING BROKE ASS GAME BUT THEY DO OWE YOU REFUND OF BALLS.

DO IT EVERY TIME YOU GET HOSED BY WGT'S  BROKEN GAME.  IT WILL HIT THEM WHERE IT COUNTS. THEIR $$.  

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 10:27 AM

Shut up and eat your porridge.

It's not WGt fault if you buy stupid expensive balls that do not help you to click at the right time.

• hatcojack
    410 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 11:18 AM

JJR69:

Harsh? No!!! What is harsh is that I have had this problem for two years and have given my input time and time again, never to get an answer from wgt  or anybody else in these communities/forums. And what is the most harsh of all? I spend money, real cash money on this game just to see it go down the drain, losing games and balls, putting me at a point where I can't make any progress in the game. It has all been a waste of time and money. I keep logging in, in the hopes that it will be all fixed but after two years of being disappointed, I have had about enough. If the developers and programmers don't know how to troubleshoot what they built ....and that goes for EVERYTHING......then maybe you should get some new help that knows up from down. TWO years....this is the worst response time or in this case, no response, from any game I have ever played.

And being that people spend money to play this game....shouldn't there be a clause in the Terms and Conditions that states that wgt  should HAVE to keep the game running in top condition and to follow up on all bug reports within a certain time frame??? If not, then we all agreed to just give them our money with little or no results to show from it.   

I like the game and it has great potential for being a very fun game but right now, it's not fun at all!!!! Just a disappointment!!!

Ever heard the phrase "Sh!t or get off the pot!"?? Well do one or the other already!!!!!!!

Refund comes to mind every time I play!! That can't be a good thing!! You think??

here's an idea: don't play!

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 11:43 AM

JJR69:

Comment dire ?

Si tu es con on y peut rien, il va te falloir gérer ta vie avec cet handicap.

RSS