Forums

Help › Forums

R1 Level 93 Special Edition

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 13 2014 6:45 PM (195 replies)
  • mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 10:04 AM

Paul, thanks.  Not to brag but I can mix metaphors like a bird in the hand saves nine.  Love FZ, but hadn't heard the song you posted.  Cheery little ditty, that!

Of all the brilliant stuff he did, The Hot Rats LP has always struck me as his Magnum opus.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 10:18 AM

TDSLIMIT:
    I mean 15,000 posts to WGT forums.  And Im sure many many wall posts to players.     and you got an award for it.  The Diamond I don't have a Life Award.   If you want to read Yankee   bye buy a subscription to the newspaper.  Pathetic.  
     FTFY.

As usual, bereft of anything substantive to say you resort to the only thing you think you're good at-grasping at straws looking for some sensible rejoinder. Epic fail. Like my posting has anything to do with anything. LOL

TDSLIMIT:
    Unlike your family who surely does nothing except stare at the fathers Ass all day sitting at his computer reading and posting.

You're out of line here, boy. What my family has to do with this IDK but FYI, I have 2 boys to die for, grown and quite successful. The youngest happens to be my golf partner on the weekends. He's the 23 year old with 2 degrees in Math and Physics. The other one has a Masters in Business with a top job on the west coast to reward him for his efforts. What does yours have? Maybe a job at a gas station? Unfortunately I also have to be the primary caregiver to my disabled wife but that's my fortune in life so no sense complaining about it. 

My day begins at 6AM and ends somewhere around 1 or 2 AM. 62 and going strong-I doubt you'd last a day in my shoes. You sure can't hang intellectually but then that's your cross to bear. Enjoy the limelight.  :-)

@mkg-You're too generous. All the real mooks are offended now.  :-D

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 11:05 AM

Justify itself by invoking the lives of his children (on internet lol). What have you done more than not hinder to lead their own lives?

• TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 2:26 PM

Lol  struck a nerve here huh Jim.      Don't come crying my way....  you have called me every name in the book since you stuck your nose into this post...   referring to me as a tripe.  a Multi.  You name it...  Now you wanna call foul.    I being honest I don't care how many kids you have   or what you do all day long.    Proofs in the writing.  15k in posts   boy you have a lot of free-time on your hands that's for sure.      And at 61 you would think you would find a better way to spend the time you have left here in this world.  And less time posting.  But then again when you get awards for posting garbage why stop  Huh.   

If Im am frowned apon for my opinions  then so be it.  I can take it if you can.....

1.That the Black R1 driver is the best and longest hitting driver made on WGT. 

2. It is wrong to have exploited this certain Practice Round XP Glitch.   Where players have used to gain access to clubs quicker without having to earn them.    And Wgt agrees as this is no longer possible and isn't there to exploit anymore.   

This is my last post I believe with almost 20 pages I have proven my opinion and goodluck      

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 2:41 PM

Froot Loops

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 2:46 PM

TDSLIMIT:
    This is my last post I believe with almost 20 pages I have proven my opinion

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 2:49 PM

TDSLIMIT:
    referring to me as a tripe

Well now I can add illiterate to the mix. Tripe refers to the content of the written word. Has nothing at all to do with your character. I'm staying away from that, you're doing a good enough job of exposing it yourself without my help.  LOL

TDSLIMIT:
    I have proven my opinion

Erm, how does one prove an opinion? Oh, you ain't posting here anymore. Guess I'll just have to be stumped. :-D

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 3:41 PM

Reflecting upon all that's transpired so far, It occurs to me that we should all take a deep breath and a step back to comtemplate the wondrous fact that a bag of spanners has learned to communicate, no matter how ineptly, by using a computer's keyboard.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 4:44 PM

TDSLIMIT:
    This is my one and only ID Yankee.  And if you suspect me of being a Multi.    Send a message to WGT and have it checked.      That's what I do.  Cause I despise cheating.

docwill & TDSLIMIT & BossOfTheMoss73 & puttsandpints among others.

What part of Multi-Accounter don't you understand Donnie?

I seem to recall a post you made on these forums just a couple of months ago where you even admitted to being puttsandpints.

RSS