Forums

Help › Forums

R1 Level 93 Special Edition

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 13 2014 6:45 PM (195 replies)
  • TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 3:40 AM

Funny how players come in and say how using the practice round glitch to gain extra XP ISNT Cheating.      So I ask If its not a way of compromising the game. A not considered a way of cheating the system.        Then I wonder why WGT did away with it?     Hmmmm     I guess they did away with something that wasn't cheating and wasn't considered compromising the game.      

But in past posts here.  You have several players defending   Jsweet for using this practice round Cheat.       Is exactly what it is a Practice Round Cheat.      Hints why WGT did away with it.     Guess you were all wrong about it not being a cheat to compromise XP during practice rounds.       But I know  you long term players who like to think they are Know it ALLS.    But in reality Know Nothing at ALL.   So I ask whats right and whats wrong.    

Should it of been legal to use Practice round glitch to compromise the game in hopes of getting a certain club or clubs faster?    Or should it of been illegal .   Its an easy yes or no answer.       No excuses needed.   Wgt already did away with it.   So its obviously wrong to do.     Don't tell that to  Hprey Jsweet  and the rest of the Know it Alls    :) 

P.S.  spdemon    Quick question.     You opened your account January 2013.    Its now June 2014.    your Level 101 TL   In just 1 year and 6 months you have made it to Level 101.   Hmmm       Some would say that's a world record.    As for me  I just say It stinks Like a Practice Round Cheat.        And considering on the last page you admit to Hprey that   "Those Were The Days"     Proves you to of used the practice round glitch.    Which rubs the faces of real players in chit.   Because they worked hard for 4 to 5 years to reach a high Level like 101    Just for some cheater to come along and do it in just half the time.       With no real commitment to any rounds.        

So lets hear how many players think WGT shouldn't of done away with this Practice Round Glitch.     So I can make my list now of players who I know to be cheaters and probably cheat this game out of more than just XP.      Or wait maybe WGT should of left this cheat alone.   So I could restart an account.   Only play practice rounds until I get to the clubs level I want  then I will still be a hack or ammy with some high Level clubs.  Makes a lot of sense to me.     FFS   dam cheaters.   

I give you this scenario  spdemon.   You have 2600 ranked  rounds played.  and your Level 101.  Bagges is Level 105 and had 6600  ranked rounds played.    Any questions.    :)      You stick out like a sore thumb as a practice round XP compromising  cheat.     

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 4:31 AM

I have never used the practice XP 'loophole' it sounded far too TEDIOUS. I got to level 100 by being an insomniac WGT addict.

Having read over Tedious Limit's 'research' I am left with one question in my mind.

Why does he care how other people tiered or leveled up?

His daily mewlings are fascinating, in a kind of car crash way. To come back day after day to reiterate his own stupidity takes a special type of stubborn delusion. I wish him a full recovery, as he seems to be suffering from PSGS*.

*Psychological Spin Glitch Syndrome

• TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 4:37 AM

A Loophole.   LMAO  I love it.     U mean a cheat.  A Glitch.    Oh Ok  I didn't know loopholes, cheats,  special spin glitches existed here.  But heck I give you a hint.  If done correctly.  With a certain driver.   I can get you 10/12 yards more distance than your opponent off the teebox using a loophole.    lmao        depending of wind of course...:)      Doc 

Paul I notice you like to use nicknames.  Names that some how coincide with a players screen name like Tedious.   Well I got a few I could call you myself.          No seriously though speaking of car crashes I just looked at your Match Play Stats.  Man You Have Been Broad-Sided.   :)   

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 4:55 AM

TDSLIMIT:
    Paul I notice you like to use nicknames.  Names that some how coincide with a players screen name like Tedious.   Well I got a few I could call you myself.          No seriously though speaking of car crashes I just looked at your Match Play Stats.  Man You Have Been Broad-Sided.   :)   

You should stick to researching outlandish conspiracy theories, it seems humour isn't one of your strong points.

• TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 5:40 AM

On the contrary Paul I find your Match Play Stats to be very funny.   But I mean your the guy with all the jokes.    Seems making Joke is possibly your only strong point on WGT.       

Good rule of thumb though If you cant take a Joke.    Best thing is maybe not to make any.         And those Match Play Stats are the best Joke Ive seen in a while .    :)              

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 5:48 AM

Have any of you noticed how this thread was deflected from that dumbass claim about a non-existent driver glitch to one of a known multi-ID player accusing others of cheating? Can't win one argument so start another. From a known multi, no less. WTF???

This is getting absurd. Beginning to think WGTLS got the better end of this deal by not having to listen to this tripe.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 6:12 AM

TDSLIMIT:
    Good rule of thumb though If you cant take a Joke.

Let's test that theory, go ahead and make one.

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 7:05 AM

Looking your magic mirror stories & personal attacks,  we still do not know which driver is the best : black or white? ^^

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 7:16 AM

alberich35:

Looking your magic mirror stories & personal attacks,  we still do not know which driver is the best : black or white? ^^

alberich, as far as performance, they're identical.  The only difference is the color.  Having lost that argument, Donnie has deflected the discussion to the XP Easter egg that up until recently allowed players to earn XP quickly by exploiting a glitch in the program on the Best of Par 3's course in practice mode through use of the Mulligan feature.

The TM driver that for a short while was available at L93 is exactly the same as the L98 driver. This is what Donnie fails to understand or admit. 

RSS