Help › Forums

R1 Level 93 Special Edition

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 13 2014 6:45 PM (195 replies)
  • alberich35
    858 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 7:40 AM

@mkg

I know the only objective with "limited time special offer on R1" is a marketing and financial WGT's business : get more $ and early without any outcome.

They do same thing just now with SLDR, except the low level one is white and the "normal" was blue and white but became black.

This is short-term vision that is taught today in business schools : take the money and run.

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 7:43 AM

oooh........maybe this might help TDS.......

:-)

• TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 8:06 AM

I have lost no argument perhaps  you still need to read through every page written.  I debate both Topics on every page and in almost every posts written.    I mean we even have some players who say cheating practice rounds for XP was....... Just a Loophole....lmfao

Then we got players who are Level 110 and 53 Avgs  and still use a Level 93 Driver.    I mean I cant blame them I guess.     I wouldn't dump a driver that outdrives the rest.    ASK  Costa Black R1 Club.     :) 

However I will say I care more about players who Compromised the game and cheated the system  then I am worried about when the Black R1 is coming back.    Honestly I could care less about both reasons.   This is just me Proving my points.   :)      Doc      Anyone who knows me knows Im one of the best in the game.      Come get some.     

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 8:10 AM

I am not the police, but please lock this thread...Please.  Spinning wheels comes to mind.  No offense to anyone, just time gentlemen please as the publican used to say, before we went 24 hour drinking :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 8:14 AM

TDSLIMIT:
    I care more about players who Compromised the game and cheated the system

YOU are as full of crap as a Christmas goose. How many IDs have you gone through? That's the ultimate cheat AND compromise. Spare us your two-faced takes.

You made yourself look like a fool in this thread. Keep up the charade or cut your losses and go fishing if you have any semblance of dignity left.

• TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 8:37 AM

This is my one and only ID Yankee.  And if you suspect me of being a Multi.    Send a message to WGT and have it checked.      That's what I do.  Cause I despise cheating.  Its like that White stuff that accumulates at the corner of your mouth when your really thirsty.  Like XP compromising cheats like you defend here in this Thread.        Don't you have some more posting to  go do.    

Looking like a fool is what you do well.  I mean 15,000 posts to WGT forums.  And Im sure many many wall posts to players.     and you got an award for it.  The Diamond I don't have a Life Award.   If you want to read Yankee   bye a subscription to the newspaper.  Pathetic.  

P.S.   I Will go fishing and when I do Im gonna take my son with me as I always do.   Unlike your family who surely does nothing except stare at the fathers Ass all day sitting at his computer reading and posting.     

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 9:01 AM

Gentlemen, Jimbog is right.  Trying to discuss anything worthwhile with this mook is a fool's errand.  He claims there's a functional difference between two identical clubs.  When shown otherwise he attempts to deflect the discussion.  On top of that, now he claims to be "one of the best in the game."

Let this poor, pathetic fool stew in the dregs of his inflated ego as we watch it drip all through this thread like a rusted, leaky faucet in a flophouse.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 9:39 AM

mkg335:
    Let this poor, pathetic fool stew in the dregs of his inflated ego as we watch it drip all through this thread like a rusted, leaky faucet in a flophouse.

I'd be proud of that sentence, nice one.

Brought this to mind for some reason...

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 9:46 AM

TDSLIMIT:

Bla Bla Bla Bla , And more Bla Bla Bla . I Bla Bla Bla , Me Bla bla blablablablabla.

RSS