Forums

Help › Forums

Only 31 legends online.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 24 2010 2:18 AM (49 replies)
  • Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 10:21 AM

The numbers are definitely down. I can tell you for a fact the ready goes are filling slower, no where near the numbers of people playing MPC games. These changes are costing WGT money. Lets hope its enough to prompt some changes otherwise the exodus will continue. 

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 10:29 AM

i would be happy to just have wgt scrap tourney greens and go back to the old greens set up,

• Fredddddy
    177 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 10:33 AM

i just am amazed at WGT for seeing what they have created and staying quiet!!!!

• ironking34
    749 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 10:42 AM

PRIESTESS:

i would be happy to just have wgt scrap tourney greens and go back to the old greens set up,

I hate the extra distance from the championship tee, I think we can get use to the different green speeds but there is no way to make up the distance.  Hitting woods and 3 irons into greens is not a recipe for success.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 10:46 AM

PRIESTESS:

IMO harder greens favor better players because pros and masters cannot handle ultra-fast greens, whereas legends can.  It is quite possibly the only area in which we have an advantage.

• Fredddddy
    177 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 10:48 AM

I'm trying to imagine the  thought process that went into that decision to make them hit off of tees that are too long.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 10:53 AM

Fredddddy:
    I'm trying to imagine the  thought process that went into that decision to make them hit off of tees that are too long.

They want more of the old 65-80 average players to be wiling to enter RG's, so they had to penalize the old sub-62 players.

So long as a 65-average TM or an 82-average TP is honestly on that skill-level, I am willing to give the legend penalties a shot.  Sandbagging is the only thing that I am for-sure concerned about... I reserve judgment on the rest.  I have no problem getting beat here and there.  The only thing that I don't want to see is my advantage completely gone or even worse: losing more than I win simply because of legend penalties or sandbaggers.

• Solid1
    95 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 10:54 AM

I suppose your right about Capt Shank not doing anything wrong,its not his fault things are set up the way they are. Call it a character flaw if you want but the idea of one of the Tour Masters playing from the back Tees  somehow made me happy .

Not sure what to suggest to fix the inequality with the tour masters,but a good start would be me eliminating making bogeys .

• Fredddddy
    177 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 10:54 AM

I think they have created more sandbagging who in their right mind wants to be a legend after reading all the bitching about the length?

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 10:57 AM

you spend all that money and take all that time to improve to what reward. the reward is your pushed to the back tees, play greens that are stupidly quick and advance levels to get access to clubs i had access too before. at the rate i play its going to take me 6 months to get back to where i was. WGT  i even played TWO for the first time in months, thats what you've drove me too. i feel like i just got big enough to reach the candy on the counter and you raised the counter what do i do wait till i grow up or do i go to a store where i can reach the counter, think about it WGT. i enjoy this game but after the latest update the pleasure is ebbing away. i don't want to go to the other store. how about a box to stand on so i can get my suger fix.

RSS