Forums

Help › Forums

'Help'....missed opportunities

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 14 2010 11:03 AM (1 replies)
  • Johnno24241
    22 Posts
    Mon, Sep 13 2010 10:36 PM

Hello, I am in need of some advise, currently I am playing at level 12, my dilemma is that twice on my way to L12 I have somehow mucked up receiving 1st a better Driver & just now as a reward for reaching L12 the three(3) club's offered as reward...?  Dont know how but I missed out - which is ok I suppose in it's own way but can anyone tell me please is there any way I can backtrack & pick these club's up...?  I'm not all that concerned but if it can be done...well might just make that much difference, so I welcome any advise you may have for me...even if it's ''if you miss them their gone'', carry on....Cheer's   Johnno24241 

• SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 11:03 AM

Hi John,

The message you receive when reaching a new level is not about a reward (unfortunately) but about new clubs unlocked. Depending on your level, you'll see that you don't have access to all the equipment in the proshop. But as you move from level to level, you'll unlock new clubs and will, eventually, have access to all of them.

The only reward system is based on tiers move, not levels, as the FAQ section states here:

Amateur: 50 credits
    Pro: 100 credits
    Tour Pro: 150 credits 
    Master: 200 credits
    Tour Master: 400 credits
    Legend: 800 credits

Happy hittin'

Rob

RSS