Forums

Help › Forums

What's wrong with the wgt site?

Thu, Oct 14 2021 10:12 AM (77 replies)
  • chuddlymccannon
    298 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 6:43 PM

I just got a good one

Myself and 2 others were playing stroke play and on the very first hole the first guy hit and we got booted.  Then when we came back, myself and the third guy were looking at the first guy take his second shot.  But, he was waiting for me to take my first shot.  Then i got timed out and then it was my turn to hit and I could actually see my guy.  Only thing is I didn't have a meter to do any swinging with.  But, the first guy did. 

I had to forfeit that game and I don't like forfeiting games

This crap needs to be fixed

• popabear
    302 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2014 2:46 AM

I can't beleave that WGT has so many prob with this site. They sure don't keep up with anything anymore. All about the$ anymore no new course's but keep putting high dollor *** in pro shop that noway close to working and doing what it say's for that kind of money.One would think that we would at least get a course ever 6 month's are at least move the pin's around on all the course not just 1 or 2 holes.And whats up with giveing 1 dam ball out hell how about 3 at least a sleve. And that dam black box in middle of screen same *** they had prob with a year ago. Im sure WGT will lose a hole lot of player's when PERFECT PARALLEL . COM come's on line soon.O well is what it is i guss . I would be doing what ever it took to keep member's here not *** to make them leave.I know me and all my country club guys are going we had anought WGT just keep's takeing your money and not giveing All them par 3 course thats been par 3 for year's not open for 18 holes yet come on Wgt some been that way from 2009 when i joined. Something needs done to keep members here.

• Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2014 3:03 AM

popabear:

.... Im sure WGT will lose a hole lot of player's when PERFECT PARALLEL . COM come's on line soon.O well is what it is i guss . .....

I wouldn't hold your breath on that one.

I'm a member over there and there has been absolutely zero activity since late last year, rumours are they are bust! I would love it if it did come online as it was looking good at one stage, but like I said, don't hold your breath.

• slillico
    393 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2014 3:39 AM

I was'nt waiting anyway. From their own description:

"So when players are playing in a breezy, gusty or windy environment players will not know the result as soon as the ball is hit.

That moment of anticipation after you hit the shot and you are wondering where it is going to go. Will a puff of wind knock the ball down into the lake, you will have to wait and see"

I get that here just fine.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2014 4:50 AM

Chinajohn:

popabear:

.... Im sure WGT will lose a hole lot of player's when PERFECT PARALLEL . COM come's on line soon.O well is what it is i guss . .....

I wouldn't hold your breath on that one.

I'm a member over there and there has been absolutely zero activity since late last year, rumours are they are bust! I would love it if it did come online as it was looking good at one stage, but like I said, don't hold your breath.

to be honest....Perfect Parallel are more worried about the ex TWO team of developers who are about to release their own online golf game soon and it's so close to PP's own game...I'd call it a mirror.

I said 8 months ago PP'd missed the boat and now with that other new competition about to surface, PP are up chitcreek without a paddle.

Long live WGT :)

Also.....

WGTdbloshoe:

The engineers are still digging into the data to find out what happened last night.  As of this moment I don't have additional information on it.  My main focus is to get the players back their credits as quick as possible.  The site went down last night, I can't change that.  I would if I could. 

- WGTdbloshoe

Can't ask for much more than this.

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2014 5:27 AM

Days later same garbage site. Wgt your money maker is the game itself. WTF are you doing????? Who else on planet earth, takes the one thing that generates  them money, and messes it up so bad that the only possible outcome is lost money. I truly am insane to deal with you for 5 years, lol it isn't you that i come here for though, it is purely the golf, because if not for that addiction, i would spend my days trying to get your company shut down for fraud :) Sooner or later  GREED will do to you what it does to everything it touches. GREED KILLS  point blank and quite simple.   LOL 

• casper4411
    2 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2014 6:07 AM

yes WGT YOUR JUST MONEY HUNGRY BASTARDS,,,,USING THE WGT GENERIC BALLS, I AVERAGED 1 UNDER PAR,,,,,NOW THAT I BOUGHT MORE BALLS IVE AVERAGED 1-2 OVER EVERY GAME,,,I BOUGHT 4 SLEEVES OF BALLS, AND AM DOWN TO 1 BALL,,,,AND I HAVE HAD 1 ROUND AT 1 UNDER PAR,,,,,YOU HAVNT DONE NOTHING FOR THE PLAYERS, BUT MAKE IT HARDER TO PLAY,,,,THE MORE WE BUY THE HARDER U MAKE IT , SO WE BUY MORE,,,,,WELL *** U ,,,MONEY HUNGRY BASTARDS, ILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER THING FROM THIS SITE.

• chuddlymccannon
    298 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2014 7:03 AM

Once you buy something...... doesn't matter if it's balls or clubs the game plays different and it takes getting used to. 

casper4411:

yes WGT YOUR JUST MONEY HUNGRY BASTARDS,,,,USING THE WGT GENERIC BALLS, I AVERAGED 1 UNDER PAR,,,,,NOW THAT I BOUGHT MORE BALLS IVE AVERAGED 1-2 OVER EVERY GAME,,,I BOUGHT 4 SLEEVES OF BALLS, AND AM DOWN TO 1 BALL,,,,AND I HAVE HAD 1 ROUND AT 1 UNDER PAR,,,,,YOU HAVNT DONE NOTHING FOR THE PLAYERS, BUT MAKE IT HARDER TO PLAY,,,,THE MORE WE BUY THE HARDER U MAKE IT , SO WE BUY MORE,,,,,WELL *** U ,,,MONEY HUNGRY BASTARDS, ILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER THING FROM THIS SITE.

I just realized that you posted this in entirely the wrong type of thread

• jld51
    406 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2014 7:27 AM

casper4411:

Goodbye. looking at your wall you are just a Quitter..

• chuddlymccannon
    298 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2014 8:01 AM

jld51:

casper4411:

Goodbye. looking at your wall you are just a Quitter..

Wow.  I didn't even look at his wall.  He does seem to be a quitter.  Nobody likes quitters

Over 4 years he has been playing this game and goes on a rant about balls. 

Really....... really really ?!?!?!?!

RSS