Forums

Help › Forums

Balls changed back without permission

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 8 2010 9:31 AM (3 replies)
  • jayvgee
    9 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 3:28 PM

Sir, I  Recently Bought colored  Balls (Blue)  for 49 credits,  i had 50  credits  showing ,  now ( as you see ) i  have only 1  credit ,  and  was   playing  with them  last   week ,  but  suddenly   it  revert  back  to my  white  (  starters  Ball ), and   cannot  get them  back .  Why  Is it  So,  and in my   Bag  does  not  show   i  purchase  them ,  soo  confused  ,  please  reply back,  thanking  you.

• Mem11
    199 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 7:14 PM

Purchased balls have limited durability and will wear out...

Check out the FAQ, Lots of good stuff over there-------------->

Balls

FAQ:

What is the ball durability limit?

Each ball can only be used for a limited number of shots. The number of hits will be tracked and displayed on the swing interface in the game under the HITS meter. This will give you an estimate of how many hits you have left with that ball. Putts are not counted as a hit to the ball.

• jayvgee
    9 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 7:32 PM

that  means  when i purchase  color  balls   and  they   wear out  , do I loose my   credits   of   said  balls  , 

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 9:31 AM

jayvgee:

that  means  when i purchase  color  balls   and  they   wear out  , do I loose my   credits   of   said  balls  , 

Yes. When you purchase balls WGT then deducts your credits from your account. (Think of it as a bank account and debit card) When they are all worn out you must purchase new balls with more credits.

RSS