Forums

Help › Forums

'Tough-It-Out III': The Trans-Atlantic Starter Clubs Uneven Open THIRD EDITION!

Mon, Oct 28 2013 3:55 PM (614 replies)
  • Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2013 12:17 PM

Yup, got that Mark. Thanks!

Please note everything is summarized here: PRIZE SUMMARY TAB

So, if there's a gap or '?' next to your name, it means I haven't seen or heard indication of what you want. Prize-sponsors, please feel free to refer to the Summary to resolve your commitments.

Thanks everyone!

Corwyn

• unclenewy
    334 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2013 1:31 PM

18. Best GIR at Olympic [with tie-breaker of best Ave.Distance to the Pin] ](1 sleeve of balls of players choice. sponsor: bhoese)

Winner: Macduff10 (61%)

----------------------------------

I would like to thank Macduff for donating this prize to the next best GIR at Olympic, which I have just found out turns out to be me.

So after a quite miserable final round and ruining any chance of winning anything, I am extremely grateful.

Thank you very much Macduff.

Neil

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2013 3:59 PM

Looking forward to TIO IV. 

This beast of a tourney u have created just gets better and better.

1i  refreshingly imperfect.

PS. Thanx Inigo and Corwyn for awarding me the extra CTTH prize.

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2013 6:56 PM

Corwyn:
    19. Most Consistently Close to the Hole at Olympic: Highest total from this calculation: (30-Ave.Distance to Pin) * GIR, which will reward closest to hole average as well. (1 sleeve of balls of players choice. sponsor: bhoese)

Winner: Legaci (716.8 calculated result)

One more update to make here...

I now realize that there was a condition on Russ' prize for Lowest Score by Player with less than 50% GIR, won by Legaci, which was that it was "Restricted to a player outside the top 3, and who has not won another prize [or if they have, chooses to prefer this prize]". Thus, Ian can't win both, and so this prize of a sleeve (the lower-value) gets passed along. Next in line would have been Wessdog, but Wes has asked that anything he wins gets passed along... So, next in line after Wes is Deedles77.

New prize-winner: Deedles77

Please let us know here in the thread or direct to bhoese, what sleeve you would like for your prize. Thanks!

• deedles77
    2,077 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2013 5:28 AM

Corwyn:

this was awesome and i would like to thank everyone i played with and also all the sponsers and the ones who made this possible ty all vm and gl to all in the future 

one sleeve of calloway level 33 please if Bhoese reads this or his profile,again  tyvm

p.s. looking forward to the next tournament   :)

Dee..

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2013 9:45 AM

3 pack RZN's received from Bhoese. 

Many thanks.

1i

• togemag
    991 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2013 12:41 PM

Corwyn and CD, I would  like to say thank you both for putting this Tourney on. It was just frustrating to have computer issues during a majority of the Tourney. But it looked like all enjoyed it, so not alls bad.

jlucky3333, has been away from the game Corwyn, as I have.

Take Care; Dale

• deedles77
    2,077 Posts
    Sun, Oct 27 2013 5:42 AM

deedles77:
    Corwyn:

recieved tyvm

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Sun, Oct 27 2013 9:46 AM

togemag:

Corwyn and CD, I would  like to say thank you both for putting this Tourney on. It was just frustrating to have computer issues during a majority of the Tourney. But it looked like all enjoyed it, so not alls bad.

jlucky3333, has been away from the game Corwyn, as I have.

Take Care; Dale

Thank you so much Dale. I had a real good time marking for you. I could see the computer issues you were having throughout the entire round. Just a shame that we all can't have an equal computer experience so the scoring is all on an equal plane.

Thanks for a little heads up on James as well. I've been silent on the matter but I'm not happy with the idea of our prize winners having to wait to receive what they've earned. This is going to be a top priority in the next edition of Tough It Out and I'm not going to let this happen again.

~CD~

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Sun, Oct 27 2013 11:37 PM

Corwyn:
    Cerino and I are anxious to resolve all the prizes and draw a final line under the tourney. We realize that a couple of players are away on trips (James and Ben) and that Hans is no longer an active player (he has been emailed privately). Nevertheless, we are concerned that no-one is left waiting too long to receive their prize.

That said, we would like to see prizes disbursed by the end of this coming weekend.

If you are a prize-winner, and have not received your prize by Monday morning (10/28), please contact us via the thread and Cerino and I will honor it ourselves. Then the sponsors can reimburse us on their return.

Thank you!

Just to echo Cerino above, and to follow up on my (quoted) message from several days ago, we intend to make sure that all prizes are honored tomorrow at latest.

If you are a sponsor who has not yet disbursed your prizes, please do so asap, and post in the thread or via PM to Cerino or myself to let us know it's been done.

James is still absent, and Hans has not responded to personal emails. And we are awaiting response from Inigo re one prize to disburse and two to receive.

If you are a player who has not yet received your prize, we will honor the commitment made ourselves if you don't have it by Monday morning (and will expect the sponsors to reimburse us on their return).

Thanks!

PRIZE SUMMARY TAB

RSS