Forums

Help › Forums

'Tough-It-Out III': The Trans-Atlantic Starter Clubs Uneven Open THIRD EDITION!

Mon, Oct 28 2013 3:55 PM (614 replies)
  • Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2013 10:07 AM

Please note a correction to the GIR prize post on the previous page: 

I forgot to check the first page prizes post, which states that the remaining 50% [of this prize] will go to the highest placed player not otherwise winning a prize.

Since both Russ and Ben have won other prizes in the tourney, the remaining 50% of this prize goes to the next highest player not otherwise winning a prize... who, as Inigo, Jay, Cerino and Mac have also all won prizes, is Wes (Wessdog75).

--------------------------------

Please note too there's an all-in-one-place summary of the Prizes, Winners, and Sponsors here.

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2013 12:00 PM

Thanks David (hyena),

Most of the spreadsheet stuff is in place... but I didn't have time to make it more automated. That was my goal this time around, but things were too crazy in the week before the tourney started to make that work. 

So, currently, there is a lot of mindless data-entry and then sorting of leaderboards and stats standings, and if that remains the case, I'd love to take you up on your offer next time!

(P.S. I hope you're going to like your trophy... just been working on them, and yours is a real doozy! ... coming soon...)

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2013 8:39 PM

TROPHY TIME!

Corwyn:
    And, please note, the trophies are still at the engravers, but I expect them to be finished in a couple of days or so.

Well, the trophy engravers were quicker this time around, but I see that the company still hired those clowns to stalk the players while on the course and take some pretty bad photos for the most part (some are terribly out of focus, and others they didn't get near to the player in question). Still, I guess that's the price you pay for a fancy, modern looking trophy (which even has moving parts...). What is the world coming to... ?

--------------------------------------

1st place: Corwyn

2nd place: CerinoDevoti

3rd place: bhoese

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2013 8:42 PM

Closest Ave. Distance to the Pin: Geagle1

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2013 8:42 PM

Lowest final score among players Master tier or below: BigInigoMontoya

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2013 8:44 PM

Greatest Improvement (relative to par) throughout tourney: Guy (BogieZed)

---------------------------------------------------

Greatest Improvement (relative to par) from TIO2 to TIO3:  David (hyena64)

[this is the 'doozy' ... Sorry, David, I guess that photographer couldn't get a better shot of you!]

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2013 8:46 PM

Most Birdies: stats winner: Corwyn | runner up & prize-winner: Mark (filmslayer)

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2013 8:47 PM

Least Bogies prize-winner: Jay (JayO92)

RSS