Forums

Help › Forums

Space Bar not working in Chat Box

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 22 2016 8:28 PM (61 replies)
  • Fencer100
    2,063 Posts
    Wed, Sep 11 2013 1:37 AM

I use Firefox and play WGT through the Razer Game Booster. Never had space bar problems and the game booster really helps to smooth the meter. Easy to download and set up.....try it,and it's free

Fencer100

• SteveKellesteros
    21 Posts
    Wed, Sep 11 2013 5:24 AM

Fencer100:

I use Firefox and play WGT through the Razer Game Booster. Never had space bar problems and the game booster really helps to smooth the meter. Easy to download and set up.....try it,and it's free

Fencer100

I downloaded Maxthon and found it to be too intrusive, for lack of a better term. I didn't like the everpresent "skin" and just didn't trust the toolbars, so I uninstalled it and went with Firefox. Firefox plays better than Chrome - the spacebar works - and I will check out the Razer Game Booster.

Thanks for your feedback, Fencer!

• bms1967
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2013 8:29 PM

Not just Chrome.  It is happening to me with Win8/IE 11

• Tony27203
    1 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 6:55 AM
    • If you're using the Google Chrome browser with PepperFlash, you may have problems entering spaces in the Course Notebooks. You can either choose to use periods or commas instead of spaces, or turn off PepperFlash as follows: Visit chrome://plugins/ in your Chrome browser, click the Details button in the top right corner to expand the list, find the Adobe Flash Player and verify you have at least 2 Flash players installed, click the Disable link directly below the entry with the Location that references PepperFlash, close and re-launch Chrome browser. When you re-launch WGT, your spaces should work.
  • Breezybaby1811
    366 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2014 12:38 PM

Tony27203:

• If you're using the Google Chrome browser with PepperFlash, you may have problems entering spaces in the Course Notebooks. You can either choose to use periods or commas instead of spaces, or turn off PepperFlash as follows: Visit chrome://plugins/ in your Chrome browser, click the Details button in the top right corner to expand the list, find the Adobe Flash Player and verify you have at least 2 Flash players installed, click the Disable link directly below the entry with the Location that references PepperFlash, close and re-launch Chrome browser. When you re-launch WGT, your spaces should work.

I like to use Chrome, and the above fix doesnt work for me.  This problem with WGT and Chrome seems to be very old now and despite countless downtime for maintenance, never gets fixed.  It is something that WGT should be fixing instead of just  adding new courses, clubs etc.

• ScottHope
    10,130 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2014 2:41 AM

I don't know why Tony's fix didn't work for you Breezy. Here's a more detailed version, give it one more try.  

• beavisthegolfer
    4 Posts
    Sat, Jan 25 2014 7:42 AM

i have tried everything, followed all instructions on the forums to the letter, but i can get wgt to load on any broweser but chrome. ive tried mutltiple ones. i just uninstalled comodo dragon and went to firefox but still cant get the game to load. it loads everything but the side bar were the friends list is and when you go to play it says it is 100% loaded but it doesnt go past the load screen.

• ScottHope
    10,130 Posts
    Sat, Jan 25 2014 1:49 PM

Cleared Flash & Java?

• gatecrasher2000
    35 Posts
    Mon, Feb 3 2014 1:38 PM

I use windows internet explorer and my space bar also does not work in chat so it's not just with google chrome, can u please tell me how to fix this of fix it yourselves???? please

• ScottHope
    10,130 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2014 10:58 AM

Have you tried updating your flash player?

RSS