Forums

Help › Forums

cheating software

Wed, Dec 6 2023 10:32 PM (154 replies)
  • stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2013 4:15 PM

I'm just going to clear up a few cc matters, then i'm done......

I've seen many friends come and go, but the only way i can see to make wgt sit up and listen is to stop lining their purse. 

Hopefully, I won't be gone long, it is a shame, I looked forward to Meridan and qualifying finally for a major, but, no way am I playing this game while WGT sit by and do nothing.....

• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2013 4:49 PM

Hi

I don't know anything about a cheating program, and I really don't care.

You can play some decent wgt golf without using stupid cheating programs!

Have a nice day.

Agassi1991

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2013 5:17 PM

GARRYCARTER:

foregettaboutit:

thebigeasy707:

DarSum:

I can't wait until the WGT monitoring software takes affect and all the cheaters are banned. Then the list of cheating/banned players is sticky posted in every forum by WGT.

Awesome......

yupps will be interesting for sure :)

tbe

I'm with you guys! i just hope the forum policy, of not naming names, would not apply to any banned players caught cheating. :)

Fore

If this is true it's the best thing I've heard in recent weeks happy day's ahead we hope :).

GC.

I hope this happens too... it will be great to see!

I must say though, because this an Interent game and using a quote from one of our Admins....    "Cheat programs are just like drugs in sport... you can try to catch the cheats, but they will be always one step ahead of the powers to be and will be hard to Police" not the same wording but the same meaning, just one person caught cheating will be good.

With naming and shaming....  I thought of that aswell, but thinking about it a bit more... I can name anybody on here in a Name and Shame... and everybody will come out and stone em, before they were proved without doubt, that they are guilty.....lol

I must admit.... I have a cheat.... It's called a little white can of Jim Beam... my radar doesn't kick in until the 5th can.....lol

Another thing I've noticed about this game lately.... Is the word Business. Yes we all know that Wgt is a Business, but the use of that word has also caused more pain playing the game.

If I lose a ball from a stupid shot I just played... I would be thinking or swearing... Wgt making more money again because I would have to purchase more golf balls....lol

I think If we stopped thinking that this a Business and start thinking this is a Great Game to play... and it is a great game... I still enjoy it, it might make just that little bit of difference to make the game fun again.

Last point(sorry...lol)    If we are worried about all the cheats out there, then don't play for credits.... have fun and enjoy playing the game with people on your friends list :) or even play the Free Wgt Comps... at least you won't lose your credits by somebody that might be cheating.

-Roger

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2013 5:35 PM

stevereilly:
    while WGT sit by and do nothing

who says WGT are sitting back doing nothing?

For sure, if anyone's waiting on Chadders to make some impromptu podcast saying "Hey fellow WGT'ers....just wanna let you know we have built in an effective anti cheat that's gonna make you all cream yer knickers" then forget it.

Even if they are working on some anti cheat measure, which I'm sure they are, then they ain't gonna tell us diddly about it......they sure as hell ain't that dumb. The only folks who'll know the cheat softwares have gone titties up are the cheaters who've been using them.

Anyone who can putt shouldn't really see cheats as a threat anyway.

• jbh1212
    102 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2013 6:02 PM

I agree with the cheating,but these people already have 4 profiles up and running already,so close one,that up again with another. ITS like a thief,a thief will always get caught no matter what, today  tomorrow  next year he/she will be caught... AT the end of the day who ever is cheating, you are only cheating yourself, no one else. ENJOY the game play and have fun, life is more important to worry who is cheating who. HAPPY EASTER LADIES AND GENTS HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2013 6:50 PM

thebigeasy707:

stevereilly:
    while WGT sit by and do nothing

who says WGT are sitting back doing nothing?

For sure, if anyone's waiting on Chadders to make some impromptu podcast saying "Hey fellow WGT'ers....just wanna let you know we have built in an effective anti cheat that's gonna make you all cream yer knickers" then forget it.

Even if they are working on some anti cheat measure, which I'm sure they are, then they ain't gonna tell us diddly about it......they sure as hell ain't that dumb. The only folks who'll know the cheat softwares have gone titties up are the cheaters who've been using them.

Anyone who can putt shouldn't really see cheats as a threat anyway.

I agree with what tbe just said too....  I've underlined his last line.

The worse part of me game is my approach shots and pretty handy on the greens....  Just shot a 27 on Cabo....  Average distace to pin was 10.4 ft. ...  as people know Cabo... the greens can be somewhat tricky at times on a few holes, if you don't have a tap-in putt.....lol....  but me puts were dropping.

Lets get the fun back and Happy Easter to all :)

-Roger

• burchell123
    362 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2013 8:29 PM

Bigeasy,i find the hardest part of the game is putting and im pretty handy on my day but if i had auto ding i could i virtually cut out hard putts,approuch is the key and then finishing it off,i damn well wish i could hit 80% of ding but if someome has 100% my backs up against the wall,im not scared of auto ding guys unless there top guys auto then you simply can't beat them.im a pretty new guy 13 months and worked me ass off to get decent,no programs no wind calculators just me learning courses,i still use cardboard on screen and not even putterpal,cheats are wrong simple in all forms in my eyes wether it be THE program multi accounting or even starting again.keep it real none cheaters your all my friends

• Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Sun, Mar 31 2013 7:16 AM

people cheat at this game cause its free to make an account and its flash based simple as that.

and you guys need to realise something about 1-2% of the people that play this game use the forums, if everyone that posted on the forums stopped buying credits WGT would barely notice

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Mar 31 2013 7:24 AM

Joshnosh:
    and you guys need to realise something about 1-2% of the people that play this game use the forums.

I love the way people just pluck figures out of the air. After all 110% of people can't do math.

• SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Sun, Mar 31 2013 7:38 AM

courteneyfish:

Joshnosh:
    and you guys need to realise something about 1-2% of the people that play this game use the forums.

I love the way people just pluck figures out of the air. After all 110% of people can't do math.

lmao

RSS