Wed, Dec 6 2023 10:32 PM (154 replies)
  • siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2013 6:48 PM

the only way to avoid cheaters was to keep them out of cc clubs

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2013 6:54 PM

It's real simple,it took me a very very very long time to admit it , but the game is a crap shoot, a one arm bandit, a roll of the dice, what the flash decides to do . Now it is up to you to deal with what ever the game throws at you

Some players bounce back , others ( like me) get mad , lose control, and start making bad decisions which then adds to more frustration which adds to a bad score.

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2013 7:40 PM

Never Ending Threads!

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2013 12:13 AM

The best & only way to avoid cheaters is playing any kind of match for credits or not with Uneven Lies.....simple.

Eric

• DrDKing
    326 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2015 5:35 PM

ThePhonenix:
    I dinged MAYBE a total of 6 shots during the round and that's counting putts. I actually dinged a couple drives not meaning too, lol.

Pardon me will someone tell me what a dam ding is

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Nov 21 2015 6:10 AM

DrDKing:

ThePhonenix:
    I dinged MAYBE a total of 6 shots during the round and that's counting putts. I actually dinged a couple drives not meaning too, lol.

Pardon me will someone tell me what a dam ding is

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2015 10:42 AM

I don't remember this thread. I remember well WGTLS applying a software to detect cheater and WGT ordering them to eliminate it! I remember also a certain number of players disappearing from WGTLS for a while......

• MTBR
    182 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2015 7:51 AM

maybe your sound is turned down, otherwise you may have never hit a perfect shot that goes "DING!" or (dinger)

• PETERGEORGE1
    572 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2015 9:42 AM

LOLserver:

The best & only way to avoid cheaters is playing any kind of match for credits .......     simple.

Eric

100% correct Eric

• October1918
    14 Posts
    Mon, Dec 4 2023 7:49 AM

I have been aware of this cheat program/shot calculator for some time & now it seems quite a few players are using it now. I just played in an alt shot game where a player hit 4 consecutive Heartbeat shots from various trouble situations using all starter gear with a wgt free ball. 

I've been on here a long time and I know the chances of that happening are like 1,000,000 to 1

I've also seen situations where its all good a fair game, when on hole 7 all square, a player starts using the calculator to hit heartbeat shots when he hasn't hit one HB shot all game previously using low level gear & often a wgt free ball).

What a shame. the game is enough of a challenge to beat very good honest players without having to suffer straight up cheaters.

I mean if a player has top level gear, a Titleist ball and tons of apparel bonus & skill . . you can pretty much forget about beating that player in a game. We all know the $10 balls and level 99 Irons have magical "powers" . . .  that being said . . 

I have really noticed a marked increase in the numbers of what I believe to be program runners in the last couple of months.

Even in players I have played with for years and know they were previously only mediocre players.  but NOW they are WGT savants. Right.

I would also mention that apparel bonus affects in a negative way the play of players who have little or no apparel bonus in their bag. affecting length of approach shots and also especially the amount of break on greens when putting. i.e. the putt break does not even come close to what was shown by the dots on green. 

I notice this especially when an opposing player has all or most)  Level 10 apparel bonus items in his bag. (and usually high level gear as well.

Just my observations.

RSS