Help › Forums

NEW MATINENCE

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 16 2010 4:44 PM (20 replies)
  • drewsterinone
    190 Posts
    Mon, Jun 28 2010 9:52 AM

This matinence messed up everything!!!!

Shots not doing what they used to anymore... my 98 yard ZATIN!!!  hit with 70 yards of pwer in the fairway came out like i was punching the shot or pitching it...  low low low....what is going on with this

Was playing really excellent till last nights matinence!!

Might want to look into this WGT.

Anyone else have any issues with this...  or just post your own about the matinence that just happened!!!

GL out there its not playing the same anymore!!!!

ANDREW

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Mon, Jun 28 2010 10:56 AM

Default question coming up:

Have you cleared your caches?

• drewsterinone
    190 Posts
    Mon, Jun 28 2010 10:59 AM

LMAO!!!!!! sure did, did alot more too!!!

I dunno maybe its just me!!! but its also hugely laggy righ now too

If my meter could talk it would say this!!!!!

CHOPCHOPCHOPSTOPSTUDD DDD DD ER

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Jun 29 2010 12:05 PM

Hi drewster,

Sunday's downtime was a maintenance only.  Nothing was changed on the website or in the game.

• drewsterinone
    190 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 6:53 PM

Thanks niv.... honeslty i think it was all me!!! lol...brain farting on the meter ...

I love this game to much to be mad at it!!!!! : )

I play this like i play poker!!! not good!!!! lol

Keep up the good work, and hopefully we see more courses soon and pin placements..i know they are coming, just wish sooner!!!!!

Thanks

Drew Sturin One

• ALByrd60
    224 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 6:59 PM

I have spent 70 bucks on equipment and after the maintenance the clubs I use and the yardage arent the same, a 70 yrd shot that I would hit with some BS on it now over shoots the green on holes that it would land maybe 2 yrds from the pin

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 7:41 PM

I suppose WGT could dial the VEM back a notch or two, but where would the fun be doing something like that? 

There's no room for error in this game folks. Every shot has to be set-up just right to be successful, just like in real life.  : )

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Fri, Jul 2 2010 7:59 PM

I too have had meter issues since the update, and things have goten worse for me, if that is believable.

I can no longer select the 'dot' on the ball to change backspin

My backswing is stopping all on its own while I am still dragging it left

There is a 5-8 second delay for the cursor to change from the 'swing' cursor to the 'select' cursor when I hover over the club selector. 

None of this was problematic before the maintenance.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Jul 2 2010 8:22 PM

VHL, you sound like, "woe is me". That doesn't even seem possible my friend. You seem to have a major problem with your computer.  : )

Good luck friend.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Fri, Jul 2 2010 8:43 PM

That's the worst part of the entire thing Richard, the meter and the controls of the game have never  been an issue for me, and something that I have defended wgt on when others have had issues. don't know if these controls are flash related or not and possibly related the the flash upgrade, but they definitely are happening, and had not been an issue prior to this last update....

Closing my browser and restarting got the spin control working again, but the issues  with the meter not recognizing my clicks, and/or recognizing a release when it isn't there, still persist. That entire bottom pane is somehow out of whack......

Thanks for the well wishes, hopefully a solution will arise soon, cause this is barely playable as it stands now.

RSS