Forums

Help › Forums

FAO WGTniv.....

Thu, Jun 10 2010 12:56 PM (2 replies)
  • tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 11:43 AM

Hi Niv, you are the public face of WGT, a role I don't envy unless you are getting well paid for your troubles. As such I don't like to trouble you directly, particularly when it is to moan about something not of your failing. However when your customer services fail to respond to my email to them, I see no other option than publically requesting your help.

My experience with your "customer services" team has at best been patchy. They have assisted me once in a fair manner but on the whole choose to ignore anything of a more prickly nature. I emailed them last week with a request, they have chosen to completely ignore the request, not even a courtesy response of thanks but no thanks.

Where is the world renown American customer service, hailed to be the best in the world?

I find it downright rude for a company to ignore their customers, it is unacceptable in this modern day. Kindly pass on my complaint and send the proverbial rocket, up their proverbial backsides.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 12:30 PM

tiffer67:
    Kindly pass on my complaint

Done.  I was informed that you'll be receiving an email shortly if you haven't already.  From what I understand they do get a lot of emails every day, so I could see how it's possible for one or two of them get lost in the shuffle.  At any rate, our apologies for the delayed response.

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 12:56 PM

Excellent, many thanks for the quick response Niv. I look forward to my thanks but no thanks, lol. Seriously though, I appreciate your input.

RSS