Forums

Help › Forums

IT'S ALL GREED

Thu, Jun 3 2010 11:59 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • kaddyboy1
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jun 1 2010 7:32 PM

Been on this site for short time and I've found everything leads to helping the player to play bad...Used to be a scratch golfer myself until health stopped me playing...It says purchase clubs and balls and the swing meter will slow down  - well that's a laugh or perhaps they think we are all dumb.   I only want to play a fun game with a slow meter but looks like I won't get that here.  I also found there are too many things one has to concentrate on...the game organisers should look at other sites and see how good some of them are and a joy to play...well looks like I've lost $20 mm...unless someone wants some clubs I'm outa here. 

• dredre99
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jun 1 2010 10:32 PM

I'll take em if your truly serious...

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Tue, Jun 1 2010 10:36 PM

kaddy, WGT has provided you free clubs and an unlimited supply of balls, them charging you for upgrades should never be considered "greed," but rather, effective marketing. You bought $20 worth of stuff from them... Hm.

If you don't like the game, please leave. But I dare you to find a game that provides a more realistic experience than WGT.

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Tue, Jun 1 2010 10:42 PM

So realistic that guys who have never played golf in their life are averaging in the 50s and scratch golfers can barely break 65 on this game. LMAO! Oh the irony and the way it's compounded by the naivety of so called "realism".

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Jun 1 2010 10:57 PM

So realistic that the number of whiners and criers increases exponentially every day.

There are so many professional victims on this sight that you would think the ACLU has a vested interest.

Dudes, if you don't like it, and it's not to your taste, leave.  You don't have to play here.  I am sure, for a small fee, you can play TWO and get all the target/cartoon golf that you want.  Hell, I'm told that if you pay enough, you, too, can shoot a -36 for a tournament.

That's real golf for real professional victims.

Have fun with it.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Jun 1 2010 11:03 PM

As Gordon Gecko said "Greed is good"

• youareintrouble
    103 Posts
    Tue, Jun 1 2010 11:25 PM

too shay, another TWO fan spoiled on dreams and lollipops

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Tue, Jun 1 2010 11:35 PM

Snaike:

There are so many professional victims on this sight that you would think the ACLU has a vested interest.

Weren't you just making fun of people for misspelling words on another thread? How's your vision? Do you have clear sight? Do you visit many websites?

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Tue, Jun 1 2010 11:41 PM

Snaike:

you would think the ACLU has a vested interest.

Are you against civil liberty? Should we all ONLY follow the SNAIKE doctrine? Of course. Why should we bother to think for ourselves when we could all JUST be toads! Brilliant~!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jun 2 2010 6:27 AM

• PAGES
RSS