Forums

Help › Forums

how to become a WGT nation member

Wed, Jan 29 2020 4:22 PM (33 replies)
  • Dad2147
    1,745 Posts
    Mon, Jan 27 2020 2:55 PM

I am a happy Nation member!! I see a lot of folks that doesn't seem to like it for some unknown reason. I think they just want something for nothing!!! 

My reason for joining it several months ago is to be able to play the weekly WGT nation Tournamnent. It is a one and done Tournament and none of this play a couple holes and start over. You either play well or you log a bad score. I do notice that sometimes their are a few that withdraw from the tournament which is sad but it is what it is. 

If you want to see how you match up with other players just join the nation and play thier tourney weekly. A true test and learning curve for your game.

Oh yes did I mention it is not a restart several times until you get a good score!!! One and done!!!!

Just my 2 cents worth.

Dad

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jan 27 2020 3:45 PM

Dad2147:

I am a happy Nation member!! I see a lot of folks that doesn't seem to like it for some unknown reason. I think they just want something for nothing!!! 

My reason for joining it several months ago is to be able to play the weekly WGT nation Tournamnent. It is a one and done Tournament and none of this play a couple holes and start over. You either play well or you log a bad score. I do notice that sometimes their are a few that withdraw from the tournament which is sad but it is what it is. 

If you want to see how you match up with other players just join the nation and play thier tourney weekly. A true test and learning curve for your game.

Oh yes did I mention it is not a restart several times until you get a good score!!! One and done!!!!

Just my 2 cents worth.

Dad

I love Nation Tournaments. I do decent at them. Usually top 20

• SamSpayed
    4,911 Posts
    Mon, Jan 27 2020 5:18 PM

Dad2147:
    I see a lot of folks that doesn't seem to like it for some unknown reason. I think they just want something for nothing!!! 

I believe they gave me a sleeve of Callaway balls when I joined.  So you actually do get something for nothing.

"Additionally, everyone who joins WGT NATION right now receives free Callaway virtual balls."

• Dad2147
    1,745 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 4:22 PM

thanks for the info Sam. I will pass this on to some of my Friends!!!

Dennis

RSS