Forums

Help › Forums

Ringers with new/multiple profiles

Wed, Jun 14 2023 4:55 AM (22 replies)
  • pjctas0822
    4,563 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 2:43 PM

If wqe all start naming these freekin cheaters whats WGT going to do ban us all lol. Not likely.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 3:07 PM

pjctas0822:

If wqe all start naming these freekin cheaters whats WGT going to do ban us all lol. Not likely.

you start :P

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 4:40 PM

Is this  possible. i  played a Hack  last night..    Hack  150   level 87  i clicked on his name and he had no stats driving etc ot was all clear.  but he had  joned 17.4.2010    hows that work?  now these so called hack could join a   CC  club and  play in a hack tny and fleece all there credits?  ye?   needs sorting this does.. Played in a alternate game so didnt get too see his   stats until in he game. 

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 5:13 PM

BustaSpliff:
    Is this  possible. i  played a Hack  last night..    Hack  150   level 87  i clicked on his name and he had no stats driving etc ot was all clear.  but he had  joned 17.4.2010    hows that work?  now these so called hack could join a   CC  club and  play in a hack tny and fleece all there credits?  ye?

Driving etc. stats nly show what you do in ranked rounds. Since he's a 150 avg hack means he has not played any ranked rounds so no such stats exist. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't play in any CC tourneys though. If he wanted to post ranked rounds, he already would. I have a bigger issue with the fact he could enter any open RG (even the 10 $ one) and play with his gear and experience from HACK tees. Not to mention MP challenges, but at least there you have an option not to play against the guy, but you can't stop him from entering an RG and playing from short tees.

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 5:22 PM

cheers

a hacked  just joined a game alternate i wasnt host,,but he was hack  lvel  54.  but his score was 68.00   i asked why he wasnt master he said  hes o idea it hasnt chaged,but he doest mind  playing of  ladies tee.  beyond the  joke this now.. no idea why  hes hack of 68 tho

• alosso
    21,045 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 5:48 PM

BustaSpliff:
    Hack  150   level 87  i clicked on his name and he had no stats driving etc ot was all clear.  but he had  joned 17.4.2010    hows that work?
    Obviously he has never played any ranked strokeplay round - this would have filled his stats and affected his average (150 being the initial value given by WGT).

This is perfectly legal in this game, and until he plays strokeplay tourneys any guesswork about what might happen seems not appropriate to me.

• pjctas0822
    4,563 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 6:00 PM

b0geybuster:

pjctas0822:

you start :P

I only play people I know but if I ever decide to play for credits Ill be sure to let everyone know. Hell all you gotta do is look at the spotlight that WGT praises them on.

• weejohn5
    66 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 6:45 PM

You say "a guy on WGT for eight days ", don't forget it is possible to play 100's of games as a guest before "taking the plunge" and actually joining! When you join may not relate to how often you've played the game.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 9:49 PM

Don't forget that there's nothing to stop a Legend quitting and starting again. There's nothing WGT can do about that.

• IvantheT
    10 Posts
    Tue, Jun 13 2023 3:17 PM

What about matching ISP's?

RSS