Forums

Help › Forums

HI , My name is Opy , and I am a Forum Troll

Thu, Oct 9 2014 6:11 PM (195 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2013 7:14 PM

I miss this thread ,, It was a lot of fun . 

Life moves on ,,  And so should we .

I wish to bring back the the fun we all have here .

Thank you all 

iaaR ( R ) ft 

PS ,,  I am off to find a " 2000 credit reward " thread  ,  Word is the reward had gone up .

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Mon, Sep 16 2013 2:17 AM

alanti:
    My thoughts are with you OPY

x2

-Roger

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Sep 16 2013 5:30 PM

Oh how did I miss your post in February OPY?  Very painful for me to read of your horrible loss many years ago.  My sincere condolences OPY.

Andy

P.S. +1 on bringing back the fun we all have here.

• Rinoji
    14 Posts
    Sat, Sep 21 2013 12:53 AM

Opy - I don't post much - mostly due to the negativity that floats around the forums (and I am a pretty busy bunny) but I keep up with them now and then - just came across your February post today and it made me stop and think and hurt for someone I don't even know. You offered apologies for putting it up there but this post has touched a few people here - myself included.

Better post than VEM is out to get me or WGT is ripping me off (on a site you can choose to play or not FFS) or people who also don't even know each other slinging racist, sexist and just plain rude nonsense.

There are a few trolls on here - you sir are not one.

Best 

Rinoji

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Tue, Oct 15 2013 4:12 AM

Hey Opy, just wanted to drop in and see how ya are?

I only play about 1-2 times a month now, but next time I come on I will look for you so we can hit a few.

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2013 4:42 PM

opyeuclid:
    the the fun we all

Drum rollll Opy...

My 2000th post…:-)

Cheers Bud !

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2013 5:30 PM

2000  PatriciaW   congrats......        OPY ,  i am addicted to these fun forums posts,  does that make me a Troll   or a Troll to come ........?        Does not realy matter i guess  ,i have to put in my 2 cents   when  a Thread get me smilling   ....this one does .  Frapp (  PS: Opy i am (WE) are not alone  to not be able to play real golf any more , life ,accident  got in the way  . Like you said, thank WGT to give us a taste back  ......Geezzz  i miss the smell of freshly cut grass  on the real courses ...)

RSS