Help › Forums

HI , My name is Opy , and I am a Forum Troll

Thu, Oct 9 2014 6:11 PM (195 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 6:24 PM

Good Day all .

My name is Opy and I am a Forum Troll .

Now I want to say I am Sorry to the Good people at WGT .

I find myself searching the Forums , And looking at new players for nasty Pic,s .

I need Help !

I love this Game . It gives me the chance to play a Game of golf that my body will not let me play in real life no more .

Yes this Game is a hard , and will push you , and make you mad ,,  So does Life .

And , I have been here long enough that when the new players Post something like the Game is rigged / Fixed  / Out to get me / Gready Mo Fo,s . It chaps my A$$ .

It is a Free game to play , Buy Club,s and ball,s If you want to . Nobody  twisted your arm .

It is not about how you play the Game , But how you play the Course .

WGT is not out to get you !

WGT has givin back something to me that I lost in real life .

Hi , My name is Opy ,  and I am a forum troll .

• fredsf
    1,460 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 6:39 PM

Bla bla bla... who's that guy with his sister's club and that pink cart? 

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 7:24 PM

Thank You Sand Trap Sally  , I needed that ,,  True friend , and I still liked you better as a Hack !

My name is Opy and I am a forum Troll .

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 7:26 PM

My name is Inigo Montoya.  You killed my father...prepare to die.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 7:39 PM

opyeuclid:
    Hi , My name is Opy ,  and I am a forum troll .

X2 :)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 7:47 PM

mkg, be careful my friend, I think Opy has ties with the brute squad. Why else would he finally admit he is a troll? He has nothing left to hide, cover your scar.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 8:37 PM

renniw52:

mkg, be careful my friend, I think Opy has ties with the brute squad. Why else would he finally admit he is a troll? He has nothing left to hide, cover your scar.

Socrates?  Plato?  Aristotle?  Idiots!

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 3:51 AM

My name is Doc, his name is Yancy. Hail, fellow, well met, Mr. Opy! All "hailing " frequencies open, Capt'n!

Doc :)

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 7:37 PM

Alrighty then, yanno, I'm starting to get some kind of complex here. I'm seeing way too  many posts which I reply to, trying to be funny ( in my deranged, oops I mean "off-beat" sense of humor ) that go down the tubes! You people are going to have to step up to the plate and listen to my nonsense, or we are going to have a problem. I simply will not continue to waste my infinate wit and wisdom unless I recieve some type of "feed-back" on occasion. This is kinda like "OK. I'm really leaving for good this time WGT"

Hmppph, talk about sour grapes, hows this for ya?

Yeah, I know the difference between a lime and a grape, but they both go well with cocktails.

Doc ;)

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 7:45 PM

Do Trolls drool ???  :-))

RSS