Forums

Help › Forums

HI , My name is Opy , and I am a Forum Troll

Thu, Oct 9 2014 6:11 PM (195 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Feb 14 2013 9:38 PM

I wish I could go back in time , Befor that drunk driver took my Wife and child from me so many years ago on this date . 

I miss you and daddy loves you .

Please dont drink and Drive .

OPY

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Feb 14 2013 9:54 PM

I  feel   a pain reading this   OPY , i am so sorry  this  appened  in your life , and i join in the message.    Please dont drink (get stoned) and Drive .  

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Fri, Feb 15 2013 8:45 AM

opyeuclid:
    Please dont drink and Drive

Never did and never will.

My sincere condolences. I can't even begin to imagine how that must feel like. The fact you're still able to breathe is an accomplishment on its own, let alone the fact you're still able to spread positive vibes around. My thoughts are with you, Sir.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Feb 15 2013 7:12 PM

Thank you .  Sorry for posting that , I was not my self last night .

I saw a young person who  had  way to many drinks get in a car .

When I tried to stop them some of the other young punks told me to " Chill out Old Man "

It is not about what happend to me , But what the Driver of this story has to Live with .

OPY    iaaRft

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Feb 15 2013 8:27 PM

Blessed  you OPY 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Feb 15 2013 8:47 PM

My sincere and heartfelt condolences OPY. As an ex pilot I am extremely disiplined regarding alcohol and cannot understand or tolerate anyone who takes this risk. IMO every country should have a zero limit - the only safe limit. Currently where I live I would be incapable of driving (I very seldom drink) but still be legally under the limit.

Sadly those caught are seldom punished severely and is obvious when you see the recidivist offenders. Education is the key in to prevent youngsters offending - perhaps those young punks should be taken to the crash sites.

I hope anyone who ever contemplates getting behind the wheel intoxicated reads this post and hopefully OPYs nightmare may deter them.

My thoughts are with you OPY.

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Sat, Feb 16 2013 7:08 PM
    Cheers, Opy! You seem like a stand up guy. :)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sat, Feb 16 2013 7:56 PM

Opy m'friend, your revelation puts me at a loss for words, which makes anything I might say seem trivial, yet , it still must be said. I am truly sorry for your loss. I have no gauge by which to measure such sorrow. Carry on my good man, carry on.

Doc

RSS