Forums

Help › Forums

The Cigar

Wed, May 26 2010 9:59 AM (36 replies)
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 1:14 PM

SweetiePie:

What a fine looking ride! I wonder what the asking price is. It looks and smells pricey.

MSRP base model is only $495,000...  spend a little bit more for the Bugatti Veyron..   1001HP, fastest production car made (256mph)....

And that, my friends, is what $1.5Million looks like.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 1:27 PM

But, to stay on topic, would one smoke a good Cuban cigar in there?!

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 4:10 PM

Doublemochaman:
    But, to stay on topic, would one smoke a good Cuban cigar in there?!

I would...I believe if one wishes to go well, you might just as well...I can think of other things to smoke, however, to enhance the ride.

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Mon, May 24 2010 9:05 PM

Snaike:

SweetiePie:

What a fine looking ride! I wonder what the asking price is. It looks and smells pricey.

MSRP base model is only $495,000...  spend a little bit more for the Bugatti Veyron..   1001HP, fastest production car made (256mph)....

And that, my friends, is what $1.5Million looks like.

I never knew 1.5 million dollars could look so ugly. I knew it could look pretentious.. but not quite so ugly. My supra at peak puts out over 1300 hp. Plenty enough to smoke this blasphemy and it only costed me around 40k all together.

Lloyd Noble Center, Norman Oklahoma.. 2006.. and that Blue Supra could still smoke that UGLY Bugatti any day of the weak on any road in the nation.

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 12:36 AM

SweetiePie:

smason77:

I think SP is looking for a 650bhp Twin Sequential Turbo 2jZ Toyota Supra with over 200 available NOS. I've got one but she can't have it! lol :P

I could if it pleased me. I prefer German precision and all that that implys.

Doubtful. None of that silly German engineering can match the creative engineering of Toyota. lol.

Let's see.. an inline 6 that can produce 2000 hp (every day) or a flat six that will blow up with too much PSI>?

Question answered; NON mensa. lol

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 6:35 AM

Can't find a decent meerschaum in this small town. Would love to.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 7:34 AM

smason77:
    Doubtful. None of that silly German engineering can match the creative engineering of Toyota. lol.

LMAO!! Yes, no one does acceleraters like Toyota. It is a bit like comparing Mont Blanc to Bic.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 7:40 AM

Good one SP!  And remember, they had a little brake issue too.  Nothing better than a fast accelerating car without brakes, I always say.

• BradMitch
    1 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 8:05 AM

I've been a cigar smoker now for 15 years. But I still have a hard time smoking in my car. Even with the top down. (but then again, I enjoy driving it so much, that I wouldn't be able to enjoy my cigar the same way I can when I'm sitting on the back deck)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 8:28 AM

With three older golfing brothers, I can lay praise to them for my cigar introduction. The cigar does have a certain lingering aroma, and as my Father says, he has never seen anything that can so quickly move large bodies of blabbering women out of a room quite like a cigar...I am the exception.

RSS