The Cigar

Wed, May 26 2010 9:59 AM (36 replies)
  • smason77
    464 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2010 11:21 PM

Richard4168:

SweetiePie:
    ...single and VERY picky

Agreed. Finding a spouse is like buying a car. You bought the Mercedes, but really wanted the Porsche.

I think SP is looking for a 650bhp Twin Sequential Turbo 2jZ Toyota Supra with over 200 available NOS. I've got one but she can't have it! lol :P

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 1:25 AM

smason77:

I think SP is looking for a 650bhp Twin Sequential Turbo 2jZ Toyota Supra with over 200 available NOS. I've got one but she can't have it! lol :P

I could if it pleased me. I prefer German precision and all that that implys.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts

smason77:

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts

smason77:

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 7:17 AM

More of a Mercedes McLaren SLR type, huh?  Who could blame you....

Even opened up like this, this car should get a speeding ticket... lol

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 7:23 AM

But where would you carry the golf clubs?

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 7:44 AM

Doublemochaman:

But where would you carry the golf clubs?

True story... one of my playing partners tools around in a BMW Z3 softtop...  The trunk is too small for his golf bag.  So, in his trunk, when he shows up at the course is his shoes, an extra sleeve or 2 of balls, and a couple of gloves.

His bag o' sticks are belted into the passenger seat next to him.

When he takes the roof down, he makes sure to put the soft travel cover on the bag to keep the wind from banging his clubs together.

Oh, and don't think he doesn't have another car big enough to carry the sticks...  but those are the 2 things he loves the most:  that car and golf, even though they aren't compatible.

So, my friend DMM, where there's a will, there's a way.  =)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 9:15 AM

What a fine looking ride! I wonder what the asking price is. It looks and smells pricey.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 9:43 AM

SweetiePie:

What a fine looking ride! I wonder what the asking price is. It looks and smells pricey.

Yes it does. But nothing smells as good as a Good Cigar or a great Pipe tobacco. But to enjoy the great smell of a pipe you need a truly great pipe and unfortunately my pipes are not great. And I am having trouble finding a truly great pipe. I bought 2 this week and they we gorgeous but alas they were not crafted very well and cracked and split after only a few bowls. 

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 10:07 AM

Gotta run with the Meerschaum...also pricey...gotta love it..LMAO

RSS