Forums

Help › Forums

LOST FOOTAGE: Yancy descends into madness as he sings during the HilverSmooche GPS trip

Thu, Oct 6 2022 4:30 AM (24 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 12:25 PM

Yancy descends into madness during the 1/2012 trip to HilverShume via the GPS and such. Watch as he sings along to Billy Joel's "Piano Man" with his own WGT themed lyrics added in.

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 1:30 PM

That will surely get to number 1 in the charts.  It's just spiffin!  Do you have a recording contract yet?  I know nothing about recording contracts, or recordings or contracts for that matter, but don't let that stop us setting up business.  I think your people need to get together with my people for a round table.  It's been a while since you've had a round table... ever since you bought that rectanglier one in fact.

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 1:36 PM

Oh, and don't forget to get copyright rights right, right?  The song will be a gem that will last for ever and ever and ever, even longer than Bollie on WGT or a packet of Haribilos.  The only thing that will beat it is WGT staying beta.

Speaking of beta, is the song still in beta or is it the final product?  That's ipportant informayshen fer us common folk all up on WGT.com.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 2:52 PM

Wow!! Yancy that was absolutely incredible! LMAO!! First off I'm a Billy Joel fan. 'Piano Man', 'Pressure', 'Goodnight Saigon', & 'Allentown' (I was actually born there) are among my favorites. But now you have turned 'Piano Man' into 'Yancy Man'! Personally I would love a full song! Maybe a music video sung along with 'Piano Man' but with the WGT themed Yancy lyrics. I would purchase that CD. That was just absolutely brilliant! And I loved how you incorporated some of the people on here into the lyrics including myself. And I feel honored to be mentioned in the song! Just wanted to say what a fantastic job you did with that video and very much look forward to more. Hopefully we will get another song for our musical pleasure. Take care Yancy and stay safe out there.

Master Yoda

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2012 3:22 AM

That is GREAT Yanc. I have nothing more than - you definitely lighten it up all up in the WGT and such. You really do bud. Keep them coming Yanc. edge

• Macduff10
    370 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2012 3:38 AM

I have a crick in my neck from looking up at this video, but otherwise it was lovely.

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2012 9:55 AM

Yancy, Great job there Mr. Head Ambassador sir. Once again I feel as if I am in the presence of true genius having had no idea of your musical virtua, virtuos, singing ability.

Doc

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2012 6:38 AM

Yancy, amazing job!

This should be the new WGT music when you open the game up!

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2012 9:40 AM

lol very nice :) can you give me the lyrics :D jeje

• Ihatecheats
    298 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2012 8:12 AM

If you need to do a pit stop Yancy on yir way to Hilversmoosh I am on yir way there. So you and Mel are welcome to drop by and I can help with stuff and whatnots.

RSS