Forums

Help › Forums

Adding Clubmember from different address

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 15 2010 6:10 PM (2 replies)
  • BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2010 3:43 PM

I could use some advice here, one of the friends that recently requested joining was also sent an invite for my club,  but due to a difference in the address which it was sent from,and the one he needs it sent to, he cannot join  as I could only send him the one invite,to the address where it origionated- he requested I send it to a different address which the game will not allow.What can I do to help him join?

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2010 3:46 PM

Hi BigArn,

Well, you should tell your friend to change his email in his account profile to whatever email he actually checks on a regular basis.  The email that is listed on your account's profile is what we use for contacting players if they win a sweeps drawing or tournament, so having an email associated to his account that he cannot check means he could forfeit a prize due to non-response.

All he needs to do is go to his Account Profile and change the email to something he can check on a regular basis.

You should cancel the initial invite that you sent, wait for him to change his email and then send a new invitation at least 5 minutes after he's changed the email.  That should send the invite to the updated email on his account.

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2010 6:10 PM

Hey..thanks alot my friend, I will do as you say and mail him a copy of your reply.Tyvm BigArnL

RSS