Mon, Sep 1 2014 8:05 AM (65 replies)
  • Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 10:40 AM

The Level 77 Nike is whats up. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 11:04 AM

The Master that posted the OP is only level 72, Pro boy.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 11:14 AM

Oh thanks Jim.. My statement still stands.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 11:17 AM

YJ- I don't know about the OP but the reason I asked for myself is that I'm in no hurry to spend credits and can wait the month or two or three to level up to 77 for the Nike. Is there a noticeable difference in the ease of the Nike compared to the Rossa as it relates to scoring for the person who doesn't play a whole lot of stroke play rounds?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 11:17 AM

Milfshake:

However unqualified it is, Pro boy.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 2:12 PM

Milfshake:

why don't you tier up ? .. or should everybody answer that question for you ?

you play well off the puberty tees .. although some of your stats make less sense than a titty on my forehead ..

c'mon up to the parking lots kiddo .. the view is grand

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 2:46 PM

srellim234:
    Is there a noticeable difference in the ease of the Nike compared to the Rossa as it relates to scoring for the person who doesn't play a whole lot of stroke play rounds?

I haven't used either of those so I can't say. What I will say, though, is that putters are personal as is the style you use with them. I'm a firm proponent of learning what you have and sticking with it. That sounds like it fits you. Players that think their putting woes can be cured by going to another good putter are just setting themselves up for grief. You still have to learn the new one. IMO, you have a good putter already.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 3:59 PM

That's exactly as it is on the real course.

I'll use the credits for more stroke play with the equipment I have instead. Thanks for the advice.

• Grandelf
    588 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 4:52 PM

I had both the nike putters as well as the two of the spider models and the nike was actually my favorite, my putting improved quite a bit. They ( nike) have one issue that's a common complaint and that's that it's easy to leave the ball 1 inch short.....it's in the reviews. But I loved it, I just kept that glitch in mind.

Then I tried the Ghost Manta for the heck of it.. and it fit me as far as increments, very true roll and it's now in my opinion the best thing out there!! At the same time I know plenty of players kicking butt with the spider putters, and the Nike! So which is best? We're all different so it's hard to say, in fact I don't think you can for certain....just my 2 cents.....JimBob

The egomaniacs here destroy any credibility they may have by placing themselves on a pedestal......I have to laugh, such folk are total fun to toy with. It's a game....we are all equally entitled here so climb down where the air is not so thin and you might once again think ...clearly.

• Bizzalls
    21 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 5:22 PM

jenniferwhite:

guys i have used spider putter and ghost spider L35 but in  opinion the Nike method L 51 is best putter in game u should use that  

Jennifer - I used the L35 ghost for quite awhile before getting the L66.  There is a big difference between the two in precision, and you will make a lot more short to medium range putts than you might have made with the L35.

My 2 cents.

RSS