Help › Forums

ERROR #1126

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 15 2010 3:58 AM (6 replies)
  • MiniDriver23
    58 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2010 10:09 AM

When I try to join WK19 18 Hole Unlimited I get this error code:

Your equipped clubs do not match your tier level for this tournament.

What does this mean? I just recently turned master - does that matter???

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2010 10:25 AM

It means that you have higher leveled clubs than what the tier-base is for the tournament. 

Because you were Pro when this tournament started, you are still in the Pro tier (just for this tournament), and you have Master clubs. They just don't want you playing in a Pro tournament with Master clubs, everything will be settled next week. 

• MiniDriver23
    58 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2010 10:35 AM

thanks for taking the time to respond

• YankeeAirPirate
    124 Posts
    Fri, May 14 2010 6:26 PM

Hmmm. I got the same error msg on the same tourney at Pro tier with a basic set of Ping Rapture clubs. Thought that meant I needed to upgrade clubs, so I popped for the V2 Pro clubs (essentially one step up) and am still getting that error msg. I do have a Rossa putter. Could that be what's disqualifying me for that tournament? Thanks in advance for advice, anyone.

• mefitz
    372 Posts
    Fri, May 14 2010 8:33 PM

Hey Yankee, you entered the May 18 hole unlimited as an amateur, so for the rest of that tournament you`ll have to use amateur clubs. And yes, the Daytona putter is rated for pro+.

Just switch out your pro clubs (including putter) for amateur clubs whenever you want to play in that tournament. I`m not sure if any pro-shop balls are limited to tiers though. Check in the pro-shop and click on anything in question. It`ll say if it`s for a specific level or not. Enjoy

• YankeeAirPirate
    124 Posts
    Fri, May 14 2010 8:58 PM

[FOREHEADSLAP!!!]

You're right, mefitz. Didn't realize it'd been that long ago that I first entered that tournament, or that it would be remembering my tier when first entered. Mystery solved. THANKS!

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2010 3:58 AM

Remember that some balls are tier restrictive as well.

RSS