Forums

Help › Forums

NATION only Putting Challenge

Tue, Jun 27 2023 3:55 PM (391 replies)
  • Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 2:45 PM

Lizzie all the way - what a waste of a poll... ;)

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Aug 12 2012 8:38 AM

Oh but why would I wish to stain some ones day?

I expect people like that already have quite enough stains to contend with.

Quite apart from off beat/ off subject diatribe that now appears to be non rigueur about here, what with all the new spice chucked on the aged and withering edifice that once stood so proud and noble, a place where decent folk could come and enter discourse on diversity and delight.

I see now, on this cold and draughty platform, the desultory flap of plastic bags like a drowning squid upon the storm washed sand, the caw of ravens, who know more than most, and the darkness of another dull day signalling the approach of the latest train of thought from the depths of a dying mind, living in a future that will not be ours to keep.

Where now my friends, the tinkling of old familiar bells, the wit with wisdom of those who truly knew, or cared, and who this day stand with shoulders to the slag, to fend against the raw reality, and to surely gasp at such ignominy.

Where now, my friends.

Lizzie xx

• MioKontic
    4,599 Posts
    Sun, Aug 12 2012 8:58 AM

LizzieRossetti:
    Where now, my friends.

Erm... to get a new version of the Lizzie dictionary!

So that where yous bin, finding new words.  A delight!

EDIT:  Oh my, this post wasn't moderated! Means I got to be more (or less) careful what I say again.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sun, Aug 12 2012 9:05 AM

MioKontic:
    EDIT:  Oh my, this post wasn't moderated! Means I got to be more (or less) careful what I say again.

8/12/12 (Sunday) 9AM here in California Mio............days not over!!!!

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Aug 12 2012 1:48 PM

LizzieRossetti:
    Where now, my friends.

Ahhh, the erstwhile exploration of extrapolated thought may act as a compelling compass for communicating ones' course, or not, dependant on directivity of afore-mentioned thought processes, perhaps. :)

Doc

• MioKontic
    4,599 Posts
    Sun, Aug 12 2012 4:12 PM

Amazing - my earlier post in this section of the forum wasn't moderated, but one I've done a few hours later in another section is being moderated.  I can only summise that moderation is on a section basis and not the whole forum.  So, in future all my posts will be in this section only.

EDIT:  This post wasn't moderated either.  I think my assumption is correct.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sun, Aug 12 2012 4:33 PM

MioKontic:
    EDIT:  This post wasn't moderated either. 

Wildcat must have the day off............;)

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2012 4:01 AM

"All things in moderation" Mio, lol.

Doc

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2012 10:12 AM

How so very right and proper and true.

Or adopt my own motto.

"Moderation in moderation"

Lizzie xx