Forums

Help › Forums

NATION only Putting Challenge

Tue, Jun 27 2023 3:55 PM (391 replies)
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 7:21 PM

+4 from me.... Lizzie,  is good value....  Although I have noticed I have to get the new version of the Lizzie Dictionary. There are heaps of new words she is using lately, that I have to decipher.....lol

Cheers

Roger

Edit...  I did have a look at our local book shop for it, but alas... sold out...hmmm

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 5:16 AM

DylynJ:
    Right?

Neither right nor wrong, as opinions only exist to be opined, imho. Now, medications are an entirely different matter for that matter, and therefore, one can clearly see the connection between anti-depressants and anti-matter, or maybe that's just me. These things not withstanding, I'll take a good Lizzie story any day of the week.

Doc

• Pauldriver
    47 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 6:13 PM

2.28 give me a F u ck ing break

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 7:02 PM

Plenty enough "break" on the first hole. I've busted my hump just tryin' to stay in the top 100. Those that have shot those low scores have nothing but my admiration. As of right now my "potential best" is 1.97'. I guess it's like my teachers always used to say, "If only he lived up to his potential."

Doc

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 5:30 AM

DylynJ:
    Maybe someday i'll be a Tour Legend on WGT and make my ma 'n pa PROUD! ;)

Go for it. Steve. I know you have it in you.  ;-)

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 12:10 PM

^bump^

LizzieRossetti:
    I shall also introduce several new and meaningless words, please endeavour to make them welcome.

In the entire body of Shakespeare's work, he used about 16,000 different words. Of those, 1,600 were words of his own creation, including: Amazement, laughable, critic, and misplaced; any of which can be included in a conversation about Lizzie's writing style.

I'm too stupid to understand most of it. Once you go past a triple negative I need a flow chart, but don't mistake my inability to parse the confusion for disrespect. I like M.C. Escher even though I can't wrap my brain around it either.

Keep doing what you're doing Lizzie, if only for yourself. I'm a fan too.

By the way, "bump"? Also Shakespeare's...

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 5:45 PM

godelescher:
    Once you go past a triple negative I need a flow chart, but don't mistake my inability to parse the confusion for disrespect

godelescher,

And once again, you summarily condense the essence of what some of us are trying to enliven the forums with, which, if taken in it's totality, would amount to introducing a certain amount of humor to an overabundance of incessant negativity. Well said, m'friend.

Doc

• GypsyGreen
    520 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 4:55 AM

Hoi,.. just curious... but ummm... when will the putting course be open to all?  August is stated ,.. and that is now... so ???

cheers ...  :)                 

• fourteenclubs
    77 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 6:35 AM

i dont know who you are or what language you speak lizzie. i didn't understand a word you said. speak english dang it!

RSS