Forums

Help › Forums

NATION only Putting Challenge

Tue, Jun 27 2023 3:55 PM (391 replies)
  • HRPUTTNSTUFF
    15 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2013 7:48 PM

You have said what ive wanted to say for a long time .Thank you sir for being the first person on here to really tell it just like it is . I agree with you because when I rent the club it works well but on free rental days it works really really well lol  .I lose alot of balls in certain places by some big gust of wind alot also

• Tightrope
    1,072 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2013 4:55 AM

liquidator2141:
     Anyone with half a brain knows that on this site if you don't purchase their clubs you will never even come close to winning ANYTHING. I agree with you Anonymous69, these "elite" players are merely good players that have spent the money.  Elite basically translates to "sucker". I was destroying this guy yesterday through the first 12 holes. He was telling me he spent 250 dollars on clubs. On the 13th hole I drove the ball under a tree on a crazy 90 degree angle bounce. It took me 4 strokes to get out of the trees right into a sand trap. I wound up losing by 1 stroke. The more you spend the better you are. Funny how that works.

I would say "the wiser you spend..."

There is not many sports where equipment does not matter. I have played real golf with really bad clubs. It's hard.

• terryntx
    56 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2013 3:09 AM

ive been a s cratch player n real golf for years, over the las 20 years, handiaps worldwide ave ot gone downby more than a measly stroke, o new clbs are the same as old clubs if yu don't know how t use them.............

• terryntx
    56 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2013 4:24 AM

always a ukig matrass I was just making a comment you ***

• scruffy30
    231 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2013 10:38 PM

its just  a game..and where I am from, if its my money I can spend it or not.  you have same choice. just like real golf the better the equipment, the  better your game. IT'S JUST A GAME. 

• kiwuone
    37 Posts
    Thu, Jan 2 2014 5:52 PM

drive for show putt for dough

yes buy better clubs get better results

but as in real life practice with what you have

as in real life there are cheats

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2014 2:05 AM

Just got a glimpse of the heading post and jumped at the chance to say (and without reading any replies).....

Will this be a putting contest as in P-U-T-T-I-N-G???  With a P-U-T-T-E-R????

Do we still have the same old wedgie wonders wubbing their hands with gwee while we wonderful whizzers with the putters wus wobbed while we was watchin the wobbers in the bwitzs? 

"There he goes wabbitin on about that again".     

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  

He twied the putter, he sighed.  

He twied the gun, he cwied.

In despair, he used a wedge,

He sighed and cwied, "My pwide".

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2014 2:24 AM

I shoulda checked the date...it's an old post.  Ah well...........

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Sat, Jan 11 2014 7:10 AM

At least this thread wasn't deleted unlike your other one Dubfore :)

Russell

RSS