Forums

Help › Forums

NATION only Putting Challenge

Tue, Jun 27 2023 3:55 PM (391 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2013 5:08 PM

pipeman1370:
    o how do you ever learn something thats constantly changing.

Partner, you're a level 94 Master who is playing with inferior clubs...you even have the starter wedge....you're at a level you could get some real good gear that would improve your game...at a Minimum you should be playing with the level 59?...G20's and level 40-ish ping wedges, even though at level 94, you could acquire the best WGT can offer, but from the Master tees, the G20's would be just fine.

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2013 5:39 PM

MBaggese:

pipeman1370:
    o how do you ever learn something thats constantly changing.

Partner, you're a level 94 Master who is playing with inferior clubs...you even have the starter wedge....you're at a level you could get some real good gear that would improve your game...at a Minimum you should be playing with the level 59?...G20's and level 40-ish ping wedges, even though at level 94, you could acquire the best WGT can offer, but from the Master tees, the G20's would be just fine.

That for sure..IRL.its never the same.But you learn

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Fri, Aug 23 2013 11:11 PM

alanti:

Just face the facts, Pipeman, you suck big time at this game. ......

If I were you I would just crawl into a hole and keep your views to yourself, as you have zero credibility left. I personaly cringe with embarassment for you whenever I see your name in the forums now, how sad is that.

And when one of the nicest people on the forums says this to you, you know you must be bad.

I never realised you (Pipeman) were such a high level and still hitting such bad scores, 3 over for BPB front 9?    For someone who's been here over 2 years that's pretty dreadful.

I agree with Alan, at your level and with your lack of ability you're never going to be taken seriously here.

• Grandelf
    588 Posts
    Sun, Sep 1 2013 7:23 AM

Hello....

I am posting about the lack of tact that's common here in these forums. I didn't even read the entire subject, so perhaps pipeman used less than adult tact.....

My point is wouldn't ANY point be just as understood without someone saying YOU SUCK AT THIS GAME?  Again this isn't a shot at JUST Mainzman for I see such methods used all the time.

These low IQ name calling, abusive methods should cause any post or opinion to not be taken seriously. The point is diminished and washed away by the way is rudely made. It serves no beneficial purpose, in fact an opinion said kindly is "constructive' where the same post said the other way is "destructive".

These forums are filled with lack of kindness and tact...and since it is a game why such things occur is beyond me.

• Anonymous69
    48 Posts
    Mon, Sep 2 2013 9:11 AM

only great players receive respect here? great players of what? video game?

ha ha ha ha, Oh!!!! my GOD, this is ridiculous and only!!!!  No comments...

• Win1Soon
    385 Posts
    Tue, Sep 3 2013 4:17 PM

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/194281.aspx

• joegilletly
    13 Posts
    Fri, Sep 6 2013 12:49 PM

hi all,just a reminder to everyone,his gm is no different than video poker .....ya get what wgt gives ya,and its s simple as that.just have fun and let the balls land softly

• holer55
    212 Posts
    Tue, Sep 10 2013 12:07 AM

sometimes it is frusterted  when our maths and wgt's math don't agree on one shot or putt for that matter ,,neverthanless ,,before she had closed the account ,she should've sold the equipments and send the credits to you ,,or gifted you with them .too late i guess .

• liquidator2141
    1 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 9:13 AM

Anyone with half a brain knows that on this site if you don't purchase their clubs you will never even come close to winning ANYTHING. I agree with you Anonymous69, these "elite" players are merely good players that have spent the money.  Elite basically translates to "sucker". I was destroying this guy yesterday through the first 12 holes. He was telling me he spent 250 dollars on clubs. On the 13th hole I drove the ball under a tree on a crazy 90 degree angle bounce. It took me 4 strokes to get out of the trees right into a sand trap. I wound up losing by 1 stroke. The more you spend the better you are. Funny how that works.

• 4sandtrap
    24 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 6:08 PM

HOW ABOUT ADDING A CHALLENGE GAME TO STROKE GAMES SO MORE THAN 2 CAN PLACE SMALL WAGERS AGAINST ONEAND OTHER

RSS