Forums

Help › Forums

meter

Sat, Apr 24 2010 9:42 AM (60 replies)
  • Tim30
    66 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 6:50 PM
    idk wtf you guys did in ur update but it f**** my meter, I don't want to hear 1 gd thing about try this do that cause I have and it's worked fine for a long time now, and the 1st day after the update I have issue's and bad. So thanks,and appreciate the V.E.M you threw my way.
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 7:34 PM

Tim30:
    and the 1st day after the update I have issue's and bad
    Hey angry man... First, zip up your pants... second, CLEAR BOTH CACHES AFTER EVERY UPDATE.

Look mensa.. it it's only happening to you, it's not WGT's problem,

IT'S YOURS.

Everyone else seems to play just fine.

Now back off the atitude, fix your crap, and play some golf.

• Tim30
    66 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 8:06 PM
    first F*** you, and second have you talked to everyone here to know that?
  • TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 8:20 PM

No, please don't "F***" anyone, that's disgusting.

And any new update wouldn't actually screw up the meter unless the update was for the meter. Do what Snaike said and grow a pair. Please, for all of us here.

• Matafact
    17 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 8:28 PM

Ummm,don't know who this guys is, but I am having same issues as Tim, off a fresh reboot of router, cleared caches, gamebooster, cfospeed  with CHROME, IE, Safari, Kmeleon and FIREFOX. All this with a quad core, with 7 gigs of ram, on T1/Businness level cable speed internet connection.

But Snaike you may be right, it might be my crap computer, genius pure genous... Couldn't be WGT update that is making game unplayable, has to be our equipment for sure...

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 8:36 PM

Matafact:

Ummm,don't know who this guys is, but I am having same issues as Tim, off a fresh reboot of router, cleared caches, gamebooster, cfospeed  with CHROME, IE, Safari, Kmeleon and FIREFOX. All this with a quad core, with 7 gigs of ram, on T1/Businness level cable speed internet connection.

But Snaike you may be right, it might be my crap computer, genius pure genous... Couldn't be WGT update that is making game unplayable, has to be our equipment for sure...

I have an old computer as well as a crappy internet connection, however I have minimal meter issues. Know what I do? Deal with it. Sometimes I don't try to hit the ball on the first try because it lags slightly, but I am doing just fine. I can't believe how many people complain about this when it can be corrected by You, the user.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 8:45 PM

Every time we have an update these same complaints show up, not by the same people though. Every time we have an update it gets pointed out that WGTAlex suggested playing a couple of rounds after updates to get everything smoothed out. Then the dust settles, these rounds get played and everything returns to the way it was.....until the next update. Then it starts all over again.

• Matafact
    17 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 8:54 PM

All well and good, glad it is working on your end, but... How about having to watch clock run down in 4 second increments, as you can't pull back putter?  How bout next hole, going to reverse angle to look at putt and not being able to get back to front view? How bout ball stopping three times on green in a 6 foot putt? How bout meter jumping all over the place no matter how many practice swings you take???? How about zooming to look at landing area, and it taking 15 to 25 seconds to load?    How bout not even seeing clock till there are 55 seconds left on time????

been 4 finished rounds since update, cleared cache, reset router, checked speed to net, only getting 20 megabits a second net connection....  yeah my crap equipment, net connection definitely the issue....

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 10:22 PM

Tim30:
    first F*** you, and second have you talked to everyone here to know that?
      First, no thank you.  You're not my type.

Matafact:
    yeah my crap equipment, net connection definitely the issue....

Yea, sorry to say. there is something in your uber gear that's fouled somewhere.

You two need to think about it like this... the update was 48 hours ago and there is ONE thread on the subject?  There are Ready-Go scores and tourney scores that were posted within the last 48 hours...

You're right.. Mata and angry-tim-without-a-pair... this update fouled EVERYONE's computer but you two are the only ones that noticed it.  The rest of us are too stupid.  All 1.2 million of us.

Job well done!

• Matafact
    17 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 11:13 PM

Snaike,

Don't know you, but I am trying to understand the attitude at this point. I am not looking for any argument or sarcastic comments from you at this point. Tim posted a problem, I am having similar issues, as are many on WGTLS, a ladder site that has many very good players.

I attempted to play with a 57 avg master, one of the best players i have ever played with and he went bogie bogie bogie to start the match, and said he was having similar issues, meter all over the place, sloooowww load times, not being able to make a 1 foot putt, a 1 footer for  a 57 avg master, let alone anybody who plays. He on has now 1500 ranked rounds, and he has same issue since update, so get off your it is our problem, nobody else is having problems thing.

I don't really care to much what you think at this point, whole reason for posting in this thread was to let WGT know there are others having similar issues since update, not arguing with you. And some of us are very puter geek savy, we understand the things that can go wrong at times. But 5 browsers, 3 diff computers, 3 diff net connections, 1. high speed cable, 2. DSL, 3. I set up neighbors wireless networks, and know passwords, and same issues on all three leads one to think there is something more to this is all. This is not minor issues with WGT we are having, and are worth posting so WGT can look into them. Just because not everybody cares to post to WGT when things go a lil crazy, to try and help get it sorted, doesn't mean it doesn't happen to more people. It just means some us care, enjoy playing game, and want to keep playing, but have issues since the update is all. 

Issues, that unfortunately, make game unplayable, and deserve to be posted.

RSS