Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Purchase / Paid for new balls - Can’t find them!!!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 4 2023 3:49 PM (26 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,095 Posts
    Sun, Dec 3 2023 11:01 AM

Okay Lesley, no probs.  ; )

• ScottHope
    10,095 Posts
    Mon, Dec 4 2023 1:25 AM

Gilligan123:
    Well thank you Scott Hope for your advice and yes I have looked where you suggested. Why don’t you have a look for yourself in the following images

Unfortunately, I don't see any images, but you appear to have the ball equipped now, so that's good.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Dec 4 2023 1:44 AM

ScottHope:

Gilligan123:
    Well thank you Scott Hope for your advice and yes I have looked where you suggested. Why don’t you have a look for yourself in the following images

Unfortunately, I don't see any images, but you appear to have the ball equipped now, so that's good.

Oh , what a surprise !! 

• Gilligan123
    7 Posts
    Mon, Dec 4 2023 2:18 AM

Well Scott if you only knew the full and true story then it would “SURPRISE” you but then again we won’t let truth stand in the way of a good story now will we. Should have trusted in the game creation experts all along (despite their very slow response time) instead of foolishly getting lulled into online forums of supposed experts. Thank you for your ongoing and everlasting concern it is greatly appreciated - you are a true gentleman in your own mind - oh what a “surprise” eh ?

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Mon, Dec 4 2023 8:29 AM

Gilligan123:

Well Scott if you only knew the full and true story then it would “SURPRISE” you but then again we won’t let truth stand in the way of a good story now will we. Should have trusted in the game creation experts all along (despite their very slow response time) instead of foolishly getting lulled into online forums of supposed experts. Thank you for your ongoing and everlasting concern it is greatly appreciated - you are a true gentleman in your own mind - oh what a “surprise” eh ?

Scott is one of the nicest individuals on here. He truly tried to help you and is not deserving of the shade you're throwing here. 

Scott is a true gentleman. We are fortunate that he still posts here and shares the knowledge he has. So, you might want to consider dialing back the snarkiness a bit.

• ScottHope
    10,095 Posts
    Mon, Dec 4 2023 12:28 PM

You are too, Rob. Thank you.  ; )

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Mon, Dec 4 2023 3:49 PM

Gilligan123:

If I'd say you would've gladly written, what the truth was, if it didn't make you look foolish, would I be very far away from the truth? 

RSS