Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT BRACKETS NO LONGER AVAILABLE 😡

Fri, Jan 1 2021 12:19 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 11:06 AM

Did the last update that removed flash, did that also remove the brackets?  

I bet they are working hard to fix the problem, a lot of people play the brackets and WGT isn’t making money there right now. Look for it in the next update is what I’m thinking.  But who really knows?

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 12:19 PM

As said before, the brackets were not removed. Proof of that is the TL free entry 9 holer, still available, cause about 4 of them filled since the removal of flash and the new ones don't have Whistler or Cabo in them. There was another open tier free entry 9 holer, after the flash was removed, but that 1 did not regenerate, after it filled. That means, that 1 of those 2 courses was in the new one, so they obviously hadn't been taken out of the rotation by then. Btw, you can only see the TL free bracket, if you go to WGT bracket page, while not signed in with your account. Unless, of course, you are a TL :-;

Like I said, no need to work on anything. All they need to do is to exclude both Trugolf courses and set up new bracket generators, same as they did, when they started with brackets. And the ones, that are currently open and can't be reached, may stay in limbo forever, who cares. 

• PAGES
RSS