Forums

Help › Forums

WGT BRACKETS NO LONGER AVAILABLE 😡

Fri, Jan 1 2021 12:19 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JDGHOST
    6,776 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 1:53 PM

Well this sux!!! A huge part of what I play and enjoy were all the "Credit" brackets ...And I had been unable to register for any since I started on PCEA some 6 weeks ago (It would show no tourneys available to me) ...I had to first register for them on the "Flash" version then I was able to play them on PCEA ...

Well this was discussed and reported quite some time back if I'm not mistaken on the forum ...And Idiot I am I just assumed WGT would have this sorted out BEFORE removing the Flash version last night But noooooooooo....

Unless I'm missing something?? Below are steps 1 2 and 3....

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 2:13 PM

Yup same here :( 

Til the two TruGolf courses (Cabo & Whistler) are removed from Brackets it's gonna be blank & any current Bracket that's got Cabo or Whistler in it & not filled is never gonna fill as we've no access to it :(

Sounds like a Downtime is needed & remove Cabo & Whistler from Brackets, Reset those unfilled Brackets & or refund the entry fee to those who entered

Ken

• JDGHOST
    6,776 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 4:37 PM

Good point Ken I get that.... But to have NO Brackets available? I'm pretty sure not every bracket has either Cabo or Whistler in play? Where are the other brackets?

JD

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 5:00 PM

JDGHOST:

Good point Ken I get that.... But to have NO Brackets available? I'm pretty sure not every bracket has either Cabo or Whistler in play? Where are the other brackets?

JD

Yep you'd think that a few wouldn't have either Cabo or Whistler in one of the rounds wouldn't ya, well i did or thought so but yesterday i checked every Bracket on Gameclient & everyone of them had either Cabo or Whistler in them in one of the 4 rounds!

• JDGHOST
    6,776 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 1:23 AM

Kenher01:

JDGHOST:

JD

Yep you'd think that a few wouldn't have either Cabo or Whistler in one of the rounds wouldn't ya, well i did or thought so but yesterday i checked every Bracket on Gameclient & everyone of them had either Cabo or Whistler in them in one of the 4 rounds!

Geeeeesh!! Ok well they better get this sorted Toot Sweet !!! 😕

• pjsbush74
    360 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 2:55 AM

Ive never had access to cabo or whistler as i play on phone only and like you guys i enjoy brackets but since that cabo and whistler were intriduced i had to wait till brackets without them came up which were few and far between then when u did get to enter them you had to enter multiple ones cause it was often a week before you could enter any more now they seem to have stopped being available altogether in my opinion brackets should be available to all platforms not just for people who play on a computer 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 4:46 AM

JDGHOST:

Kenher01:

JDGHOST:

JD

Geeeeesh!! Ok well they better get this sorted Toot Sweet !!! 😕

I sent Champion a message about this earlier this morning, Maybe he will let me know when we can expect it to be fixed, 

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 7:03 AM

this has been mentioned in many different places where it's gone to deaf ears and blind eyes. 

https://www.wgt.com/forums/t/660472.aspx

• BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 9:33 AM
    pjsbush74:

Ive never had access to cabo or whistler as i play on phone only and like you guys i enjoy brackets but since that cabo and whistler were intriduced i had to wait till brackets without them came up which were few and far between then when u did get to enter them you had to enter multiple ones cause it was often a week before you could enter any more now they seem to have stopped being available altogether in my opinion brackets should be available to all platforms not just for people who play on a computer 

I was really hoping that with Flash ending this would have been an easy fix. Fingers crossed they get it right. I’d really like to play the brackets.
  • AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 7:59 AM

A few people have seen this coming for weeks now, but I guess we all hoped, they'd at least scrap all the not yet filled brackets and just create new bracket generators. I mean, how difficult could that be? They already set them up before and obviously know how to do it without including both no longer existing Trugolf courses. No point in delaying this over all those brackets, that have not yet filled, cause they never will. The only way to enter those was through the gameclient, which no longer exists, so WTF are WGT waiting for?! 

• PAGES
RSS