Forums

Help › Forums

Re: IT'S DECISION TIME....NEED "PCEA" HELP 😩

Tue, Nov 3 2020 2:55 PM (27 replies)
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Oct 7 2020 1:35 PM

Hey JD , If you have discord I can talk you through it , We can broadcast live and it's much easier to show you how to do things , I will post the link to my server .n23fnPN

• JDGHOST
    6,778 Posts
    Wed, Oct 7 2020 2:14 PM

Hey Casey ...Unfortunately I don't use Discord I do however know my way around Skype? i will PM you buddy...

JD 

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Wed, Oct 7 2020 4:50 PM

pdb1:

JDGHOST:
    WGT has decided to drop the bomb announcement that THEY will remove the flash version Dec 29th regardless of the fact the a lot of us have set-ups that would allow us to continue playing the flash version knowing full well the very minimal amount of risk on OUR end that would entail ..

I missed that . What thread is that in please ?

Here's the confirmation you seek.

On the plus side Cabo & Whistler are free to play for now.

Carry on folks...

• JDGHOST
    6,778 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 8:54 AM

Got this message from one of my members....

Hi JD

Finally got this loaded on MAC.

After playing with screen sizes etc, got to play.

Now the screen shudders and the meter jumps. Its driving me crazy.

When a shot is hit, as the camera pans it shudders too.

I think I'm getting to old for this.

How are you finding it. Any advice on the meter saga?

Thanks Dave

Any advise I can pass on?

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 9:24 AM

JDGHOST:

Any advise I can pass on?

Click on the settings gear then VIDEO.  Change the resolution to 1024x768, make it window and turn off shadows. That should do it.

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 9:29 AM

Hey JD all's fine on my Mac and if I want to get back to the desktop just press Command/Tab together.have you thought of using a second monitor to keep your chat/skype viewable.Even easier is use you phone on tablet for chat.I have a  iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)and it looks great in full screen.

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 9:49 AM

First Pix is full screen and the second is settings.

• JDGHOST
    6,778 Posts
    Sat, Oct 31 2020 9:32 PM

So amazingly I have now converted to almost full time on the "PCEA" but something is driving me nuts!!! With the vast selection of apparel with or with out abilities ....HOW IN THE HELL IS IT possible that I can't for the life of me find 1 pair of plain BLACK pants??? 

Am I that stupid or blind? I have coined up most of the regular golf slacks or Khakis hoping for an available color change but no black?

If anybody knows what brand may have plain black pants please enlighten me...(I got a cool shirt that needs um lol )

JD

RSS