Re: Country Club Pass

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 25 2020 2:37 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alosso
    20,034 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2020 2:50 PM

YouLostToALoser:
    But I have a question about your open outspokenness about never buying cc passes. Your club is in a clash and it is close but nobody is available with the ability to get enough points and the ones who are don’t have passes.

In that very specific rare event, would it still be a never, or is that a possible ‘once in a blue moon’ (or England winning a football tournament) scenario were the best players buying a pass maybe worth it in order to win a tight clash?

To me, it's still a "no buy" situation. This is because I consider the Clash Events to be massive hype-creating events, designed to maximize the outcome for the company with minimum effort = rewards for the players.

IMHO, the prizes aren't worth any expenses, including the Golden Calf on top of it!

Edit:

If there aren't enough players then you won't contend anyway, and it's not fundamentally different if your CC ends in 660th or in 66th place.

Alas, if you think "it's not enough" for your personal reasons, then you may spend a pass or a fortune, as long as you have fun!

• bossbird
    865 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2020 2:37 AM

I think it comes down to the system you use to play WGT. We on mobile have never had the same options that pc players have had , ie match play, skins , etc , and as such have made the best of clashes and turf wars as there is little else . 

If we could all play all of the types of matches then maybe the need to buy passes would be alleviated.  

• PAGES
RSS