Help › Forums

Re: criteria for moving up in tiers

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 23 2011 11:27 AM (3 replies)
  • tjmo
    1 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 7:51 AM

hi e1,

what are the criterias to move up from pro>tour pro>master ??

thx for any reply

cheers

timo

• fargas2004
    85 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 10:58 AM

i moved up as soon as i hit 66.9 avg i think you have to olay a certain amount of rounds also.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 10:59 AM

Tour Pro > Master is an average under 67 and 40 ranked rounds at least.

• LindaLuvsTiger
    85 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 11:27 AM

Sorry am replying here but won't let me start a new thread.  I was told go to WTG Community and something else BUT under WGT Community all that shows up is WTG players and Country Clubs.  Am fairly new here, does anyone know why I can't ????

Also, yesterday I was in blitz by myself.  All the sudden HUGE box said "Window Explorer Errors" .  In that box was like 8-15 virues, and a trojan.  Tried to click the box that said to get rid of.  Finally I gave up, ran my Malwarebytes, AVG and Superanti Spyware.  NOTHING was there no viruses, trojans NOTHING.

I googled and found tons of people in this site had the same problem.  It appears players from this site somehow can try and hack (no pun intended).  Even WGT team said not from this site in that forum. 

Wrong!!!!!!!!!  If tons of people getting it here, has to be here.  Someone in that forum said that some people can actually give players here the viruses and it appears to be from Windows thing but its NOT REAL.  Players have mentioned it happens to them when they win $. That's not the case, as I was playing by myself when it happened yesterday.

Anyone know???  Very odd indeed.  Almost afraid to play and I wasnt in anything else at the time.

LindaLuvsTiger

RSS