Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Gifts, driver or iron

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 11 2011 4:18 AM (4 replies)
  • niqueclyde
    20 Posts
    Thu, Mar 10 2011 7:01 AM

I dont know how often it is done but here is my story. I love to play this game but it is very frustrating when u are pourly equiped .I have 714 credits and because I am from Croatia i can only do 8cr offers. Till  today i made more then 100 offers, invested a lot of time. I am in need of irons (going for G10 level 58) and Driver(aiming for lvl 62 R9). What should i buy first. I will probably soon become Master and i use 3W Rapture as my driver ?

Of course if there is some rich WGT legend with lots of credits not aiming for Masserati and with  caritative nature I  would gladly accept his gift:).

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Thu, Mar 10 2011 11:12 AM

Firstly, are there no other offers you can do where you can join something for a trial period.  If you cancel before trial period is over you should still get your credits.  But don't do BE2 as loads of players have said that's a scam.

You definitely need a driver.  Then again, you also need irons.  Also, in my opinion, you are better getting the R9 irons rather than the G10's, but that's just personal choice.  And then you will also need a decent ball.  My recommendation (until you can afford Callaways) is the GI3-S ball - has great control and durability for only 99c per sleeve.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Mar 10 2011 11:27 AM

Personally I think it's going to take some time before you turn Master...as I recall, my average was around 64 or something before I went from TP to Master...meaning you have a lot of rounds and will continue to level up...I'd suggest waiting until you reach the proper level then get a longer hitting driver...you'll want it from the Master tees.

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Thu, Mar 10 2011 12:05 PM

MBaggese:
    Personally I think it's going to take some time before you turn Master...as I recall, my average was around 64 or something before I went from TP to Master

Your average needs to be 67 to turn Master.  Maybe yours was 64 because you hadn't played enough ranked games which is another requirement, number unknown.

• niqueclyde
    20 Posts
    Fri, Mar 11 2011 4:18 AM

MBaggese:

Personally I think it's going to take some time before you turn Master...as I recall, my average was around 64 or something before I went from TP to Master...meaning you have a lot of rounds and will continue to level up...I'd suggest waiting until you reach the proper level then get a longer hitting driver...you'll want it from the Master tees.

Because only best scores counts i could do few more Andrews 9 for 32-33 and my average would drop under 67.  

Thx for advice

RSS