Forums

Help › Forums

Re: To buy or not to buy

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 28 2011 6:07 PM (4 replies)
  • Azpaz
    119 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2011 7:36 PM

I havn´t been here very long but I´v played quite a bit since I started. There have been a few niggly problems with the meter and it can be a little annoying when members disconnect during a CTTH but overall,,

I love this game!

The forum has helped me alot with how to handle the above so now I ask you:

To buy or not to buy? 

I´v been working towards tour pro with the idea of getting new clubs when I get there. Today I reached that goal but then thought "can I make it to master on starters?" Have any of you achieved this? Is it worth the hairpulling and the heartache or should I shut up and buy a proper set of clubs?

Your comments will be appreciated,,,, 

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2011 10:47 PM

Some manage it, I was beaten the other day by a Tour Master who used starter clubs. 

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2011 10:59 PM

same here

its fun to play with the G-10s from driver down. 

just do what you can but the g-10s are best, imo

-G

• TarheelsRule
    5,490 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2011 11:36 PM

I made it to the old master level, now the legend level with only a Rapture Driver and all my other clubs as standard, as well as the balls.  After getting to the highest level I bought good G10 irons and a good TM driver which I have now upgraded to the level 80 driver.  I would suggest that you not club up until you make the master or at least tour pro level.

• RoadWarrior28
    29 Posts
    Mon, Feb 28 2011 6:07 PM

I strongly suggest getting an R9 driver (8.5 loft) at your earliest convenience. It totally changed my game for the better.

RSS