Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Why the large change

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 16 2011 9:23 PM (8 replies)
  • PatriotsGame
    14 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 5:08 PM

Just rec'd the Masters level yesterday and was at 69.00. Shot 1 round at Bethgate and scored +4 over par. My # then went to 75.5. Why the large change? Seems like that it a harsh change in a short period. Any insight on this from the members? Cheers Patriotsgame

• NickN85
    193 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 6:34 PM

for the 1,000,000th time.. 

When you move up in tier... your avg goes through a "reset" and acts as if youre starting from 0.. 

So when you hit that +4.. your avg is now +4 since youve only played 1 round as a master when you play more rounds as master it will start avg'ing out between THOSE rounds.... pretty simple eh?

expect to see the same trend at each tier...

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 6:45 PM

Nick you silly billy. If you had cared to look at the OP, you would have noticed that seeing as it was his first post, he probably doesn't frequent the forums. Judging by your posts of late, I'd rethink that career in PR.

• PatriotsGame
    14 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 7:11 PM

Got it and your correct PH 1st post so I was not aware. Cheers PG

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 9:08 PM

Heyyyy now, you see Cartman in that Avatar?   Better respect his Authoritie!   lol

• NickN85
    193 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 9:11 PM

1st post or not...

this was pulled directly from the FAQ's copied and pasted.. you would think people would tend to look there before asking stupid questions...

WGT FAQs:

Your Average Score will be based on multiple best scores within ONLY your current Tier, not scores that you shot when in previous Tiers, which better reflects your current skill competing with the tee boxes and green speeds in your current Tier. Your Average Score will be based on ONLY your best scores, so completing a bad round will not negatively impact your Average Score or Tier. So be sure to finish all your rounds and gain the extra experience points, as a bad day won’t matter.

• PatriotsGame
    14 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 9:23 PM

Hey Nick;

Cut folks some slack man. Maybe everyone is  not posting or checking everything on line here like you are. I thought it was called a forum, which to me is a place to search and ask questions. Didn't think it was a STUPID question. Cheers PG

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 9:39 PM

There is a  new forum troll guys, just leave him be as he knows it all. He may be from Slovakia for all we know LOL

• Switz71
    278 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 10:12 PM

LOL

RSS