Help › Forums

Re: Just Wondering

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 16 2011 4:23 PM (8 replies)
  • suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Tue, Feb 15 2011 8:11 PM

I am A level 60 Tour Pro with an average of 60.64

I have been a Tour Pro for the last 30+ levels. Just wondering how many 28`s - 29`s on all cause`s I haft to score to get upgraded to the next level of Master.

Then I see players on level 37 who are Legends , Something is not right.

Do I haft to win more CC tournaments , or shoot 27`s for 9 holes to get upgraded to the next level.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 1:04 AM

suncity28:

I am A level 60 Tour Pro with an average of 60.64

I have been a Tour Pro for the last 30+ levels. Just wondering how many 28`s - 29`s on all cause`s I haft to score to get upgraded to the next level of Master.

Then I see players on level 37 who are Legends , Something is not right.

Do I haft to win more CC tournaments , or shoot 27`s for 9 holes to get upgraded to the next level.

Hi,

Hopefully very soon. I am not sure, it's 4am *yawn*, but I'll check into it in the morning

-wgticon

• NickN85
    193 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 1:09 AM

Its because you dont have enough ranked rounds played.. you have 59.. it takes 60 to hit master.. and then like 120 or something like that for tour master.. and probably close to 200 for legend...

It's not just based on your avg...

• MARLEYDUDE
    9 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 9:02 AM

Sorry...Different "Just Wondering"

I'm a level 81 Tour Master and I have no complaints about my rank, equipment or current tournament structure..best online game out there.  My problem has to do with my name & friends list.  I've been at it for about a year & find the many options for playing with someone or alone nice to come home to after work.  I made the mistake of sharing too much info, for example: Being a swimwear model. sharing some of my pics (all respectible) and being friendly with my opponents.  I know I can delete players from my list, and have unfortunately had to do so on many occassions. When I would to display my proudest pics, I would get anywhere from 1 to 5 friend requests each day when I open the site.  I've had too many rounds that started with the question "Is that your pic?" then went south from there.

Is it possible to change your player name without losing everything you have earned?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 11:21 AM

Looks like it's solved.

• NickN85
    193 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 1:40 PM

WGTicon:

Looks like it's solved.

What makes you say that?

Marley wanted a name change if it was possible, name still looks the same to me...

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 2:04 PM

Thanks I played one more ranked round & was moved up

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 4:02 PM

NickN85:

WGTicon:

Looks like it's solved.

What makes you say that?

Marley wanted a name change if it was possible, name still looks the same to me...

I was talking about the OP. Name changes cannot be done due to how system is functioning - ie: there is no auction option for that (that I can see).

-wgticon

• MARLEYDUDE
    9 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 4:23 PM
    Thanks for the info...I'll just keep my dog "Dude" as my avatar...good golfin'...:)
RSS