Forums

Help › Forums

Re: St. Andrews' 1st hole

Sat, Feb 5 2011 9:25 PM (59 replies)
  • Noobingalltheway
    222 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2011 11:01 PM

Firstly, please, please go and find a place where I have whined about this game. If I have, it will certainly show as forum posts can't be deleted. 

Secondly, I am having a go simply because you come and ask for some help, call everyone who offers you help a liar and then slag the game off...it's just not cricket old chap.

Oldstir:
    But there are hundreds of Forums on the Net where You can get into all kinds of meaningless arguments with humans and criticize everything under the sun and even use use swear words,

What exactly caused this assumption? I come here to play the game, and I implore you to find a place where I have swore on the forums...no? Oh well, nevermind

Oldstir:
    Did you try Reporting my posts to the WGT Staff?

More assumptions about me, yet again Oldstir "You don't know me"

Oldstir:
    teasing people like you with humourously sarcastic mindless banter?

You got the "Mindless" bit right at least.

Oldstir:
    I couldn't see a COLOUR font to use in these witty forum chinwags.  Do you think I should complain to WGT about that too? :)

Sure, go ahead, just like you to complain that things aren't possible when clearly they are :)

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 11:03 AM

See ya around Crabby, not around here.  Happy shootin'. :)

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 12:52 PM

What date do you fellows plan on fighting.

• Noobingalltheway
    222 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 1:27 AM

Second time lucky mn ... yup I noticed your failed html :)

No fighting here, just "mindless" banter as our friend said

Rob

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 6:15 AM

Would someone help the Noobster find his dignity? :)

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 10:36 AM

Noobingalltheway:

Second time lucky mn ... yup I noticed your failed html :)

No fighting here, just "mindless" banter as our friend said

Rob

Not lucky sir forgot my web skills.

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Fri, Feb 4 2011 7:34 AM

Sorry for the confusion. :)

I just realized that most if not all of 'you' who have responded to this topic probably assumed that I was using Starter clubs which are the ones you buy?  But I'm actually referring to the Beginner's clubs which WGT supplies when you first join.  So of course you can land the ball before the pin Nooby with puchased starter clubs because the trajectory is much higher but this scenario is with regard to using just the "Beginner" clubs.

And since you probably can't (nor would anyone want to) revert back to using Beginner clubs after buying Starter clubs, to verify my point; this 'topic' applies only to members that are still using the Free Hack clubs. 

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Fri, Feb 4 2011 8:34 AM

You dont have too buy Starters clubs there free,just drag  n drop them into ure  bag :O)

• Mem11
    199 Posts
    Fri, Feb 4 2011 8:43 AM

Oldstir:
    I just realized that most if not all of 'you' who have responded to this topic probably assumed that I was using Starter clubs which are the ones you buy?

Well actually No.  WGT provides you with two free sets of clubs - Beginner's & Starters.  If you want to play the better free Starter clubs, you need to change your equipment as BustaSpliff noted.

To change your equipment

• Hit Play Now - Hover over "My Equipment" on the right -
    • Click on the "Change Equipment" button. 
    • Drag each starter club to the slot containing the corresponding beginner club
    • Save Changes

Good Luck.

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2011 9:25 PM

Thanks so much for the tip and Mem11 too !  Never would have known they were free.  Shot a 73 on Kiawah with those babies and who knows; I might get passed the Red tees one day? :)

RSS