Forums

Help › Forums

Re: what is happening?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 24 2011 9:09 AM (115 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,983 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 8:39 AM

My wife missed her connection yesterday from chicago to tucson because after customs people allowed all american citizens to queue jump they decided to shut half the gates and then have a chinwag holding up all foreign nationals .

Welcome to the usa .

All they did was cost AA money as they had to find hotels for them all .

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Sun, Jan 23 2011 8:08 PM

There are radical conservatives and radical democrates..

They are as far apart as the year is long.

The constitution garenties the right to bear arms.

Take away that right and the government will take away all our rights alittle by alittle.

Remember this..if your crazy enough to want to kill someone for any reason, the criminals will always find a way to get weapons.

What will you have to defend yourself..

Guns don't kill people..people kill people. That's why we have laws against murder.

That's why god makes these judgments in the end.

The Constitution and the Bill of Rights are brilliantly written by people way more intelligent than you or I.

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Sun, Jan 23 2011 11:06 PM

danohi50:
    That's why god makes these judgments in the end.

The Constitution and the Bill of Rights are brilliantly written by people way more intelligent than you or I.

Last statement is redundant...

• RobNE
    74 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2011 3:47 AM

CharlemagneRH:

tiffer67:
    I think you'll find it was the RAF winning the Battle of Britain that prevented the UK from invasion.

Just two months prior to BOB, Hitler allowed over 300,000 British & French soldiers to escape back to Britain, when he could have very easily killed them or taken them prisoner.  (Battle of Dunkirk)

Hitler didn't seem to care much about invading the UK.

Guys, it was 70 years ago!  And it was the RAF action in BOB that took out German air dominance which prevented the invasion of Britain.  End of.

Also, I find it ironic that in one post Charle says it was the Germans getting sidetracked by Russian front that prevented it, and then the next post he says it wasn't really on the agenda anyway.  So which is it?

And how did this post get from being about a random nutjob shooting a lot of people to being about WWII?

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2011 9:09 AM

RobNE:
    And how did this post get from being about a random nutjob shooting a lot of people to being about WWII?

ty, have tried to say that in a couple of my posts

RSS