Help › Forums

Re: Match Play Scam.

Tue, Dec 14 2010 3:23 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Todibus
    105 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 3:57 PM

piztaker:

Boy are you rude? I mentioned no names in this thread. I suppose it could be down to a glitch in the game as I never left. I'm man enough to apologize. If you ever decide to play on more than one course I'll willingly show you how to play golf. 

You are the one who put "scam" in the heading of your post - perhaps you should have investigated more thoroughly before accusing someone of cheating!!

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 5:27 PM

seems a fair comment.

i don't mind gettiing beaten by a gal.....turns me on actually rofl.....but that's another story.

tbe

• Canada15
    84 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 8:59 PM

piz ill agree with you.  pisses me off when that happens.  i try to avoid match play challenge now bc of it.  and no my internet does not have problems.  wgt just decides to disconnect i guess.  maybe its not cheating but it sure pisses me off to lose a match like that.

• queensammy
    6 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 9:57 PM

I may be rude but i'm not stupid. And i don't think you could show me anything mate but thanks for the offer.

• passiveson
    39 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 3:23 PM

I concur with you, I've had the same experience. When this has occurred, I have no option but to exit, when I returned  tothe game, I find my opponent is no longer playing the round.  It appears to be a glitch from my screen and I assumed it was, but WGT really needs to look into this.

• PAGES
RSS