Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Unfinished play

Thu, Feb 3 2011 8:56 PM (3 replies)
  • milanskrbek
    2 Posts
    Fri, Dec 10 2010 10:09 AM

The two choices given if you want to quit play early,or return to play later, both do not allow you to save already played holes. Is there any way to continue play if interupted,or do you have to start over????

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Fri, Dec 10 2010 10:20 AM

milanskrbek:

The two choices given if you want to quit play early,or return to play later, both do not allow you to save already played holes. Is there any way to continue play if interupted,or do you have to start over????

Sorry but you are wrong. The save and quit  option saves your game at the point that you left off. The next time you open the game client it gives you the choice to continue the round or forfeit it. Chose continue and your game goes back to when you left off. 

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Fri, Dec 10 2010 10:30 AM

Not today it doesn't.........your game vanishes into the ether.......

• CastGuy
    1 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2011 8:56 PM

I agree with tiffer67. I just joined yesterday, played a few holes, and quite. The system said it was going to save my game. Great, I thought. I login today, and I don't see anywhere where I can resume my game. I never received an option asking if I wanted to continue my saved game or not. So, I went to the course/game I played yesterday, and it starts from the beginning with blank score card. WGT, please allow the option of returning to an unfinished game.

RSS