Forums

Help › Forums

Re: For the sandbagger police.

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 21 2010 1:51 PM (45 replies)
  • griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Tue, Jul 20 2010 7:00 PM

I just realised i play with a couple of friends now and again, who are still using starter clubs and have been for over a year. Their both just as good as me if not better.

when i asked why they were still using starter clubs they both said the same thing. Basically they were completely broke and didn't have or couldn't get a credit card.

Then that got me thinking that x15 was using her, what really amounts to a miserable philosophy of the game, to hide the fact she accually had no means to up grade her equipment. J Bs post that our master slayer has only beat 2 masters in 8 months frigging cracked me up ...wow. I remember when i first started i beat a few masters, all of them quit on me because i was beating them after the second hole. As for the Snaike mans post, my guess he's already trying to clear x15s name, by having wgt make sure were not dealing with a multi-account holder.

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Tue, Jul 20 2010 8:54 PM

Griffygriff why don't you and X432532 or whatever play a match play round and if you win she will accept your clubs and if she wins she proves her point? lol

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Wed, Jul 21 2010 5:13 AM

griffygriff:
    Then that got me thinking that x15 was using her, what really amounts to a miserable philosophy of the game, to hide the fact she accually had no means to up grade her equipment. J Bs post that our master slayer has only beat 2 masters in 8 months frigging cracked me up ..

And here I thought you were a nice man, but you have joined the band of 5. Must be the male ego cannot handle a woman who thinks for herself.

You have no idea how many masters I have slain, since you are looking at match, and I have not played match in months.

If you remember you offered me clubs for free, and I refused as well as not using credits that I have for upgrades.

It is amazing that when someone doubts you "masters", the first thing you think is how can I get her banned from WGT. Shows mentality

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Wed, Jul 21 2010 12:06 PM

x15 its turned out " your mildly erotic", at lease for me!

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Wed, Jul 21 2010 1:40 PM

griffygriff:
    x15 its turned out " your mildly erotic", at lease for me!

confusious say:

easier to be nice person than the alternative

The egos that you are following cannot lead you to freedom

Man who look down at women, also  look down at mama.

Dragon slayers come in all sizes

Watch out for those who want to ban, they have no argument

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Jul 21 2010 1:51 PM

And this has what to do with sandbagging?  Ah right, nothing.

RSS