Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Why we hate Soccer and the World Cup...

Fri, Jun 25 2010 9:16 PM (73 replies)
  • crazyhorse75
    40 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 7:44 PM

god bless America.  the only nation i know that creates a ' world series ' just for America to participate in. who cares about the ' great game of football ' ? if you do bad you can rename it ' soccer ' . if all else fails, try rugby, or of course rename that ' American football '. lol.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 8:16 PM

crazyhorse75:
    the only nation i know that creates a ' world series ' just for America to participate

Thats close to what you SHOULD of said...America's the only Nation that will TAKE ON THE WORLD...Americas about like a slot machine...You got to be cautious of anything with it's back against a wall and willing to challenge the world...lol

• crazyhorse75
    40 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 8:32 PM

GITrDONE:

crazyhorse75:
    the only nation i know that creates a ' world series ' just for America to participate

Thats close to what you SHOULD of said...America's the only Nation that will TAKE ON THE WORLD...Americas about like a slot machine...You got to be cautious of anything with it's back against a wall and willing to challenge the world...lol

sorry, i should of realised. i will inform Russia of American roulette immediately.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 9:16 PM

I

crazyhorse75:
    i will inform Russia of American roulette immediately

I said Challenge...Not do something just plain stupid...Oh and if ya get russia on the line,tell 'em to bet black,always bet on the BLACK...lol

RSS